StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5/29 NBA Tout Final Report
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

5/29 NBA Tout Final Report

Mia 5
DET 8
Over 1
Under 2

One tout has DET as his GOY. He has been less than steller in the NBA playoffs but did hit his NCAA GOY.

Old Post 05-29-05 06:51 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Razor
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oooh. 8 touts to 5. Tough call. But...

The GOY tips it over the edge.

MIAMI IT IS!

Old Post 05-29-05 07:13 PM
Razor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Agreed Razor

Got Mia +5 with my local while Olympic at the time had +4. Last time there was a +1 or more diff was Game 1 when the local had Miami +4' and Oly was +3 ... and we all know how that turned out.

Old Post 05-29-05 07:24 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BobbyBraveheart

Thanks for the info RD

Old Post 05-29-05 08:14 PM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
Midas
Banned User

I still think Detroit is overrated and shouldn't even be a championship contender.

After the BS they pulled on Indiana that cost Indiana a lot of suspensions, Detroit shouldn't even be allowed to play in the NBA.

No excuse for that kind of behavior when you're paid millions of dollars to play ball.

Old Post 05-29-05 08:35 PM
Midas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Midas Click here to Send Midas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sftiger

RD

Is it possible for you to tell me where you get your tout report. I know you paid for it. And a friend of mine is also interest in purchase the same kind of information if possible. Thanks.

Old Post 05-30-05 01:34 AM
sftiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sftiger Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

boxer sports

Old Post 05-30-05 01:55 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: