StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > WARNING TOUT, Statfox Dave
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i can honestly say i have no idea what you just tried to say

Old Post 04-05-05 04:57 AM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FRISCOJONNY

well

i can understand brandon ,u cant understand why u lose all the time ,so it dont surprise me u dont understand son , u would rather get on here argue a true fact i posted,because it refers to u ,dont worry i know u are not alone in 10 team parlays hell if u gonna bet 10 team parlays an halfs in gms shoulda bet on wrestlemania u may hav won a match

Old Post 04-05-05 05:05 AM
FRISCOJONNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRISCOJONNY Edit post   Report post
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

damn

pinnacle doesn't allow for 10 team parlays. frisco can you point me towards a better book?

Old Post 04-05-05 05:19 AM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

he is busy taking it up the herhsey highway if you know what i mean(frisco)f u jonny and as i proved in the other post you butted in on FU

Old Post 04-05-05 06:15 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hydraulic

This is too funny....Hello frisco!!

Old Post 04-05-05 06:17 AM
Hydraulic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hydraulic Click here to Send Hydraulic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

here once again

you f'ing pillow-biter

http://www.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26114

Old Post 04-05-05 06:23 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Uh-oh! Boomhauer's BACK!!!

I see the words he's typing, but cannot make sense out them! Maybe if I took German... Or buy a German keyboard... Ah f'ck it!

Old Post 04-05-05 08:31 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: