StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bigguy Week 6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Profit Prophet

Bigguy Week 6

Justinwoods was the only player who showed a profit this week. Not to slight what Justin did but I don't see any point in continuing the writeups since the participation from our group has dropped so low.

Just like many of the fantasy leagues I've been in the interest drops after a few weeks of play if they aren't winning. At one point we had 12 people, this week there were only 3 of us that posted regularly.

If somebody else wants to take over feel free. I will continue to post my plays there. The plays I post there are the games that I actually play for my own account, but not for the same dollar amount.

Old Post 02-21-05 08:30 PM
Profit Prophet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Profit Prophet Edit post   Report post
justinwoods

I'ts a shame that everyone can not gain from this. Thanks Profit for all your hard work. This is the time of year to make good money in college hoops. No Magic, just good solid capping. Anyone intrested in sharing info on games as well as a diffrent viewpoint on capping can e-mail me @ justin4@shenhgts.net. Just tell me your foxden name.

Old Post 02-21-05 11:31 PM
justinwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justinwoods Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

P<>P :

I too was noticing the lack of involvement as of late , and your estimations are correct . This kind of life is a commitment ( or be commited ) and is not for everyone , and to fly-by-night serves no purpose at all . I am going back to hidden history since I will not be posting much there any more and I hope that you and justinwoods continue your strive to be the best you can be and you will always have my best interest in your corners !

And after I achived #1 last-nite ..... go figure ?

I will be in touch with you both as I have justins e-mail addy .... but yours is a mystery ?

G.L.

MMM

Old Post 02-22-05 04:28 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Profit Prophet

MMM

My email is "vegasvic12@lycos.com" drop me a line I'd like to cuss & discuss the 4 legged critters with you.

Old Post 02-23-05 01:18 AM
Profit Prophet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Profit Prophet Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: