StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > G.W. Bush is no J.F. Kennedy
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Midas
Banned User

G.W. Bush is no J.F. Kennedy

If you were expecting an inspirational Kennedy style inaugural speech filled with timeless quotes such as : " Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country ", I can feel your disappointment.

Eloquence is a gift reserved exclusively to men and women of great conviction.

Old Post 01-21-05 04:08 AM
Midas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Midas Click here to Send Midas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought it was good. One of the better ones.

Old Post 01-21-05 04:13 AM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

All I was expecting was your once a week visit to offer zero advice yet complain or whine about someone or some thing. Thanks for not disappointing ...

Old Post 01-21-05 04:36 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JetsFan1680
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol

funny

Old Post 01-21-05 04:38 AM
JetsFan1680 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JetsFan1680 Edit post   Report post
srolle

hard to be inspirational...

when you're declaring war across the world, and U.S. soldiers are dying left and right to fight civil wars half a world away.

Old Post 01-21-05 04:45 AM
srolle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srolle Edit post   Report post
Profit Prophet

Good one RD.

Old Post 01-21-05 04:55 AM
Profit Prophet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Profit Prophet Edit post   Report post
FRISCOJONNY

STOP CRYIN KIDS

IF BUSH HADNT TURNED THESE SORRY BASTARDS LIKE HUSSIEN AN BIN LADEN INTO RUNNIN MEAT;U BE GETTIN BOMBS STUCK UP YA ASSES OVER HERE LIKE 9/11 THEY STILL PLAN BUT ON SMALLER SCALE BUT WHEN U JOIN ARMY U GO TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY S WAY OF LIFE NOT TO GO TO SCHOOL AN CRY BECAUSE OF A DAM CONFLICT . I WAS WAS DECORATED TWICE ON THE IRON CURTAIN I SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE DIE TRYIN TO CROSS THAT WALL JUST TO BE ABLE TO SAY AN DO LIKE PEOPLE LIKE U TAKE FOR GRANTED JUST BE THANKFUL THAT CHERRY ASS *** FROM MASS DIDNT GET IN THEN U BE RUNNIN INSTEAD OF THEM:

Old Post 01-21-05 11:04 PM
FRISCOJONNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRISCOJONNY Edit post   Report post
luckless

Midas

What exactly is your conviction? It's becuase of brave americans that you are able to have a voice of dissent. When would have been the right time to take the fight to the terrorists and those who harbor them? It's not pretty but the fight for freedom never has been.

Old Post 01-21-05 11:22 PM
luckless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckless Click here to Send luckless a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FRISCOJONNY

VUSTER

GOOD MEN AN WOMEN DIED IN EVERY DAM WAR AN HELLAVA LOT SMALLER SCALE BUT ALL MADE SUPREME SACRIFICE AN I THANK THEM ALL FROM EVERY WAR IM IN GERMANY NOW WITH MY GIRL I WAS GLAD TO COME BACK HERE: BUT I WAS HERE "= YRS AGO THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPEN TO THIS PLACE WAS AMERICANS LEAVIN HELL HAV THE GERMANS SAY THAT

Old Post 01-21-05 11:24 PM
FRISCOJONNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRISCOJONNY Edit post   Report post
FRISCOJONNY

DAM

THER I GO MIXIN VIRGINIAN GERMAN AGAIN LOL

Old Post 01-21-05 11:25 PM
srolle

not to get technical...

but iraq was a secular society, that had made war with fundamentalist Iran only 20 years ago..... Saddam and Osama got along, like we get along with Fidel Castro...And also, last time I checked the people of the Soviet Union overthrew the communists, because communism failed, not because of G.W. Bush...Everytime we accidentally kill civilians, we breed more terrorist recruits, than Osama could ever muster will all the time in the world.

The Iraq war was a farce. Saddam had no WMD. Saddam had no ties to Al Qaeda. Both facts have been admitted now by Colin Powell, and other members of the Bush Administration. Democracy comes from the will of the people, not at a barrel of a gun. Democractic agitators are building strength to overthrow the theocracy in Iran. If we attack them next, all their progress will be negated and reversed.

Old Post 01-22-05 12:26 AM
srolle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srolle Edit post   Report post
FRISCOJONNY

NO TECH

FIRST OF ALL WE DONT GET ALONG WITH CASTRO WE BEEN TRYIN TO KILLEM FOR § DECADES U SEE ALL THEM FILMS PEOPLE CLAPPIN AN PROPAGANDA THINGS LIKE THAT IV USED TO WORK WITH PEOPLE THER FAMILIES STILL THER THEY SAID ITS ALL A SHAM ALL THAT **** IS SET UP FOR THE WORL THEY HAV NO GAS ELECTRICITY ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS GET THER FAMILIES HERE

Old Post 01-22-05 12:37 AM
FRISCOJONNY

FIRST OF ALL WAR IS A NO WIN SITUATION ITS NOT LIKE THE OL DAYZ

UNCONDITIONAL SURRENEDER; HUSSIEN WON THE ( YR WAR WITH IRAN HE USED THER BODIES WITH LIME TO CROSS WITH THER OUT DATED TANKS TILL TRUCE WAS CALLED LIKE YUGOSLAVIA WITH MOSLINIVICH U WANNA REAL KILLER CALL HIM HE WAS TRAINED BY HITLER ;BIN LADEN WAS TRAINED BY US TO FIGHT THE SOVIETS FROM TAKIN AFGANISTAN JUST GOES TO SHOW THER ISLAMIC BELIEFS ARE JUST A XCUSE TO KILL SOMEBODY

Old Post 01-22-05 12:43 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Its not about democracy and freedoms. Its all about Christianity, and another form of intolerance. Four more years of Religion and Politics, without eloquence.

If we were that concerned about human rights violations, American's might ask "What's a Walmart?"

As long as we can get stuff made by slaves in China for cheap, we'll quietly disregard their misgivings, right George? China has too many female babies. What's wrong with infanticide to the tune of millions, as long as China keeps stocking the shelves of America's favorite store. Or have your advisors not let you in on China's dirty little secret, ey George?

Having said this, I think George firmly believes he's doing God's work (and yes, that is a scary thought). His ambitions will be at the expense of many more American lives. Manning the battlefield without a draft. That'll be a trick. Makes me glad I have daughers.

Hova, you are 18, be sure to ask if Bytore has a room in Canada you can rent. We need you here capping, not toting an M-16, brother.

Here's the confusion...

Look at the problems Russia is having with Chechnia with radical islamic leader, Basayev, and you'll realize we have a global mess on our hands. Perhaps we have no choice but to keep calling these religious warriors "terrorists" intentionally unvalidating their cause in the name of Allah, and kill them all before they kill us.

http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/fmsopubs/issues/shamil/shamil.htm

Old Post 01-22-05 12:51 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FRISCOJONNY

FIRST OF ALL

ITS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SUPPORT EVERY CONTROL WITH TO MAN DUDES STICKIN THE THER DICKS IN SOME GIRLS HOLE LIKE AFRICA WHY SEND MY DAM MONEY OVER THER WHEN IT COULD BE USED IN THE HOME LAND I CAN SEE IF THERS A DISASTER LIKE IN ALL THE TSUNAMIS ;BUT INSTEAD OF MONEY AN FOOD SEND ****IN BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

Old Post 01-22-05 01:02 AM
FRISCOJONNY

HEY DAVE

I RESPECT YA VIEWS MAN;U HAV TO REMEBER EVEN IN WAR WAR " IT WAS ABOUT FREEDOM BUT THEY DID THE SAME DIRTY **** TO GET AN ID RATHER BE ON THE GOOD DIRTY SIDE INSTEAD OF THE BAD DIRTY SIDE ANYTIME;AN LIKE A I TOLD A DUDE IN A BAR ! NITE U DONT LIKE THIS COUNTRY AN U DONT SUPPORT IT PLANE LEAVES EVERY DAY BRO: GO TO MIDDLE EAST THEY TAKE YA FOR COUPLE DAYZ FOR THEY CUT OFF YA COCONUT

Old Post 01-22-05 01:08 AM
FRISCOJONNY

THATS IT

HELL WORLD WAR 2 DAM GERMAN PUTERS HAV ABOUT 10 XTRA LETTERS

Old Post 01-22-05 01:10 AM
FRISCOJONNY

THE MACHINE

THEY TURNED THE DAM ENIGMA MACHINE INTO A DAM PUTER

Old Post 01-22-05 01:11 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: