StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Winner Insinde(1/18)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
keven
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like a classic case of a team winning a huge game on Saturday and then coming out flat their next game. Still plenty of time left for Wake to come back.

Old Post 01-19-05 01:51 AM
keven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keven Edit post   Report post
Spo

just to easy...

Thank You Mr. Van Wafer....3 after 3.......after 3........after 3.......

Old Post 01-19-05 01:53 AM
Spo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spo Edit post   Report post
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hova,

Nice night again, and great comeback the past few days...Whether or not you hit the 70% mark for the year, you have proven to be one of the elite cappers on here.

And as you said, I doubt anyone plays all of your plays, but I, for one, use them to compare to mine and had Indy tonight ATS and ML for a nice payday when I saw you and JD both on them as well.

Keep up the great work and thanks for continuing to post despite all of the BS you have taken here the past month.

Old Post 01-19-05 07:10 AM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Makaveli

Look hova makes money. No one should give this guy bullsh*t. If you wanna give hova bullsh*t. YOu need to be out of the foxden because this is the only guy that post his picks and win on a dialy basis.

SO you all know your role, great cappers have already been leaving the forum we don't need another one.

Keep up the great work hova.

Old Post 01-19-05 09:03 AM
Makaveli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Makaveli Edit post   Report post
HOOTERGUY

ATTA BOY. not any pressure on ya is there ? dont let these douch bag's chase you away , your better than that. just laugh all the way to the bank. WELL DONE MY FRIEND

Old Post 01-19-05 05:25 PM
HOOTERGUY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOTERGUY Edit post   Report post
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SECONDED

Old Post 01-19-05 06:09 PM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: