StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 1-3-05 Play Inside >>>>>
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lasvegasfrank

1-3-05 Play Inside >>>>>

Hey Everyone

PLAY
AUBURN -5.5 ( They should win this by 14 or more. I personly do not think VTECH can hang with Auburn. I still believe that Auburn should be playing USC in the national chapionship. Auburn will make a big statement tonight that they should be the #1 team)

PLAY
AUBURN -5.5

GOOD LUCK $$$$$$

Old Post 01-04-05 12:06 AM
lasvegasfrank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lasvegasfrank Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lasvegasfrank

I was born and raised in SEC country, and watched both of these team play, Virginia Tech and Auburn, and Auburn deserves to be just where they are a decisive 2nd or 3rd. Tommorrow night is when you get to see who is #1. Auburn is a very good team, a great defensive team, but so is Va-Tech. Great game, hard fought, not a lot of penalties, etc. A few years back the SEC was tops in schedule of strength, teams, had to fight every week for a win, etc., but I think that SEC was down a notch this year. Plus their non-conference schedules were weak also. Auburn would have had to blow VA Tech out to lay claim to the number one spot, and I think a lot of people wanted to see this happen to force a playoff system in the NCAA. It is going to happen, I believe within the next 4 or 5 years.

Keep em coming

jvf

Old Post 01-04-05 07:22 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: