StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > College Football 5* Game of Year
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

College Football 5* Game of Year

5* Game of Year Temple +13 vs UCF

Have watched UCF several times this season and I am convinced that against a defense that can do a little disrupting and an offense that can sustain some drives, they will be doomed.Temple has taken 2 in a roll in this series and I realize some of the parts of changed, but I am not certain that Temple version that won last year was playing any better then what Owls are now!Owls held UCF to 2.4 ypc last year and are off a similar shut down of Navy running game just a few weeks ago.I simply think Owls physicality gives UCF bad issues today and I think it does this conference in general as Owls are 22-6 ATS in their last 28 conference games. Owls with good senior leadership on defense and in a huge spoiler roll here today. I think Temple has solid shot at a Big Upset! GL

Old Post 11-18-17 02:58 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

all over it posted this earlier this morning, let's do it !
GL

Old Post 11-18-17 03:02 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
robbingvegas

love it...

Also, UCF players and fans are already looking ahead to the War on I-4 next Friday

Old Post 11-18-17 03:37 PM
robbingvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbingvegas Click here to Send robbingvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

robbingvegas, yeah there are a lot of angles playing into this. Look ahead for UCF and also distractions of Frost possibly going to Nebraska,but most importantly for me, I just dont think UCF is that good.Sagarin has UCF SOS at #99 with their neighbor Florida Atlantic at #100.

Old Post 11-18-17 03:49 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

don't forget the combination of the 23 weather plays, 4 (30) plays & the very interesting altitude play today

Old Post 11-18-17 04:24 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Going to tail.. but Temple is one of the trendiest dogs of the day. lots of love for em. Very little for UCF.. Good luck

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-18-17 04:57 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am in "T"

Old Post 11-18-17 05:15 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am in

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-18-17 05:20 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

the over 59 is getting slammed here
GL

Old Post 11-18-17 05:56 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gl to all. here are a couple of other day games I like.

3* Oklahoma vs Kansas Under 68.5

Winds around 20mph,so teams will be fighting wind and also freezing wind chill.Kansas averaging 3.4 ypc,so if they are going to do any scoring, it will likely be attempted thru these winds.Oklahoma likely to put up some points here,but notable that only 10 points scored in 4th quarter last 3 meetings.I think Oklahoma motive here is nice sized win and protecting starters.I think this stays Under.GL

2* South Alabama vs Ga.Southern Under 43

This should be a very ugly game as GSU offense is awful and Jags have good special teams and defense has held last 5 opponents to 23 or less and those offenses looked like Oklahoma compared to GSU.This game has a 20-13 smell all over it. I like Under

Old Post 11-18-17 06:18 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Had to turn volume down on ESPN's telecast as I tired of announcers gloating over UCF.

Old Post 11-18-17 06:50 PM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On the OK play. Weather will be a factor

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-18-17 07:25 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: