StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday NFL 4*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday NFL 4*

4* Detroit vs Green Bay Under 43

Packers with a week off and while I dont think this will have a huge impact on scoring improvement with Hundley at QB, I do give Packers a considerable coaching edge and think their defense will be prepared tonight for Stafford and Lions offense as they have had 2 weeks and a Steeler blueprint for keeping Lions out of endzone.Hundley should have more of a handle tonight on GB offense and I think that will result in just more 2 or 3 first down drives instead of 3 and outs and not necessarily points on scoreboard.Under is 22-8 in Lions last 30 road games and I think both teams struggle a bit to score tonight. GL

Old Post 11-07-17 12:55 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This should be a tough, hard fought DIVISION battle tonight.

I'll join you on the UNDER.

GLT

Old Post 11-07-17 01:11 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
auburn96

Tough Loss

That was a crazy way to lose the under

Old Post 11-07-17 05:19 AM
auburn96 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for auburn96 Click here to Send auburn96 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Practically threw up watching that.

Meaningless Pass Interfernce called that had zero impact on changing the winner/loser of that game but anprodcut of the Refereeing controlling the gambling outcome.

Oh well that’s why they call it gambling. On to next football game.

Old Post 11-07-17 05:22 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: