StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Charts for whoever is interested.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
FastEddie222

Charts for whoever is interested.

Charts

I use many charts when handicapping my baseball stats.

I have a Streak chart designed in EXCEL and HTML formats for anyone interested in that chart.

I also designed a Nicks Star System chart for anyone interested in printing blanks sheets.

There is also a sample of Nicks Star System at this web address

http://www.mvid.com/fasteddie/index.html

I will be adding more information and charts as time goes on.

Good Luck all!

FastEddie

Old Post 04-15-03 08:16 PM
FastEddie222 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FastEddie222 Click here to Send FastEddie222 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

It looks like you came into my house, got my MLB binder and copied it. The layout is exactly like I have it in my final sheet. My draft sheet is in a chicken scrawl no one else can read but myself. But I always make a final sheet for the day for the binder for my records.

Old Post 04-15-03 08:22 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks fast eddie, I had done something similar but yours is much better. You know, it will be great if some how we could take the sheets stats and directly put them into this format. Maybe some computer wiz out there is reading this and has some suggestions to do something like that.

Old Post 04-15-03 08:49 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Kiwi@NZ

Thanks fasteddie

Old Post 04-15-03 09:31 PM
Kiwi@NZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kiwi@NZ Edit post   Report post
bojo

Thanks

for sharing this info. Just getting into capping games. This and all the other info from the other forum members is a huge leap for me.

Old Post 04-15-03 10:12 PM
bojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bojo Edit post   Report post
defcon

Fast Eddie

I may be able to help in your endeavor. Would you please send me an email at : simplynabil@aol.com.

Old Post 04-15-03 10:25 PM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

EDDIE

This my friend is beautiful.

Thank you
LINE

Old Post 04-15-03 11:03 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: