StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SB 51 silver lining
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SB 51 silver lining

Listen fellas. DON'T FRET! If you lost with Atl, know you were on the correct side. Books know better than anyone, and believe me they felt Atl would win. Unfortunately Atl was winning to goddam easy (basically up 4 td's in 3rd qtr.) And they shut it down mentally. I've seen it and experienced it a million times. Only reason pats looked good late is because of this fact. Of course the team that's getting massacred is extremely motivated by anger and embarrassment. They praying you get bored with kicking their ass. They know if you shut it down you CANNOT turn it back on...it happened. Anyways, the silver lining. I promise you next year's SB will be as easy to cap as last year's when Denver beat Panthers. Ironically it was Pats unlikely win vs Seahawks that set up last year's super easy capping of Denver win. If I sound bitter...well I kinda am because this year's SB should have been a slam dunk. NO TEAM has EVER come back from 10 points down to win a sb. Pats were down 25 pts.....25 points. Everyone praising Pats lol. What were you thinking at 28-3? I'll bet you had Carolina last year. No offense, seriously. You will ABSOLUTELY Be on the favorite in next year's sb when I pull this thread up. Thanks Phil. Side note: I didn't even lose $ on the game yesterday. I broke even. I had Atl +7.5 at 5dimes, and +3 at bovada. But like I said, I hate losing. That's a good thing right.

Old Post 02-06-17 08:19 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your ramble makes no sense. Your on the right side, but you lost? Take heart, next year is a slam dunk?

Contest is over only when... well when it's over. (Didn't Yogi say something along those lines)

Atlanta tanked no doubt, but giving NE no credit is just an absurd statement. Atlanta's coaching staff are the ones who took a dump. I'm guessing while they were measuring for rings during halftime, Billy was making changes that resulted in Atlanta's #1 offense just looking average in the second half.

Shop around and you will find a SB 52 line you can wager on right now if you're so sure and good luck. Guessing that the AFC will be a three point chalk.

FYI...New England was down by 10 points to Seattle in the SB a couple of years ago and won.

Peace

They call Alabama the "Crimson Tide." Call me Deacon Blues.

Old Post 02-06-17 10:08 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yup

That's what happened. Coaching staff, players alike. If you've ever competed in sports, or watched sports you would recognize a mental shut down when you see it. Falcons were winning too easy and quit. Why are you so angry lol. Are you the sheriff around here? I'm the wrong person bro...hate on someone else

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 02-07-17 12:40 AM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bohica

You've gotta wonder how much different it would have been if Gronk had been in the game.

Expect To Win

Old Post 02-07-17 01:12 AM
bohica is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bohica Click here to Send bohica a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is why dozens of really good cappers don't hang in here anymore. You can't say anything without hurting feelings.

Respected your option, just gave mine and pointed out an error.

I was also letting you know, since your so confident in the outcome of next years contest that you could wager on the game now and possibly get a better value.

You stated that no team ever came back from 10 points down to win a super bowl. You are incorrect, so I pointed it out and your offended?

Yet, I could have asked what book offered Atlanta -7.5 @ .10 juice? or how do you place two equal dollar wagers and break even...no juice?

Want to talk about haters... end of 2015 lets see I posted

Just one example...

This was NFL...

Posted Season To Date

Sides 6 - 3 - 2 +8

Totals 32 - 5 - 1 +60

Teaser 18 - 18 +1

Money Line 1 - 0 +2

Not only were all these posted, I posted picks on Mondays and Tuesdays well before touts were posting their crap. These were games I capped. Did the same in college and I hit right around 56% all posted.

At one point I was sitting at 19-1 picking totals and was getting PM & emails bashing. So why do all this work and then take the time share and get crap? Exactly.

Again, just added my two cents. Have a nice day.

They call Alabama the "Crimson Tide." Call me Deacon Blues.

Old Post 02-07-17 03:06 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry to keep you waiting

I do apologize Bromoe. I'm antique shopping with the wife so I cannot respond to all of that right now. I will get back later today. Thanks for giving me one more f...ING thing to do today lol. Just kidding, I don't mind.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 02-07-17 07:51 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm in the lounge

Old Post 02-10-17 02:28 PM
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NO TEAM has EVER come back from 10 points down to win a sb

This is an example of "Alternative Facts"

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-10-17 03:08 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lol

Actually no team has ever come back from "more than" 10 points. I was close. Sooo damn close lol. Missed by 1 point.

Old Post 02-10-17 03:40 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: