StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nick and others
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Scruffy Lookin'

Nick and others

I looked over the baseball plays today using the 'Nick' system. Seems like there are 3 games that would be plays under the conditions we've established.

However, each of them is bolstered by the 'Super Situations'. Without those... doesn't look like any good plays with the system.

I've intentionally left out the names of the teams. We can do the work ourselves. I am just wondering if Nick or anybody is considering any of these games today.

Thanks for your help!

Old Post 04-11-03 05:46 PM
Scruffy Lookin' is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scruffy Lookin' Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

That answers my question I just posted. I think I am going with one team that is heavily on the SS.

Lets just say they are actually dogs if you take out the SS.

GL and drink on!

Old Post 04-11-03 05:51 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Actually there is one very solid play without the Super Situation Stars.

LA +26 without the SS Stars

Dog

Old Post 04-11-03 06:04 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That shoud read San Fran +26.

Dog

Old Post 04-11-03 06:05 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Going over my numbers again there is actually a stronger play without SS stars and it is +31.

Guess we are not supposed to give the teams, which seems totally assinine since so many give their picks anyway, but go over your numbers again.

Dog

Old Post 04-11-03 06:11 PM
Scruffy Lookin'

Statfox asked us not to post the top star plays and I am simply obliging their request. I can see their side. Im sure theyd lose a lot of customers if all of the Foxsheet winners were posted for free.

Anyway, Ill take a look at the +31 star play. Thanks.

Old Post 04-11-03 06:29 PM
Scruffy Lookin' is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scruffy Lookin' Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

conflict info

I agree on the 31 star pick, on the Sf game there is conflicting signals on the rl ss. I like the picks better when there is clear choice.

Old Post 04-11-03 07:29 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm laying off the 31* play. Just don't see that happening today. Nothing real strong today from my analysis.

Old Post 04-11-03 07:45 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

I say screw it. I am riding all 3 and the CWS play. Going for a dime on CWS. Also going with the RL in this one. I am looking a 6-8 run game here!

GL All

Bring me a brewski----Its quitting time!

Old Post 04-11-03 07:55 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flldtt
StatFox Hall of Famer

CONFUSED

YOU GUYS MUST HAVE LOOKED AT THE SHEETS BEFORE THE 1:30 UPDATE. I SEE A 37* GAME BUT I'M NOT GOING AGAINST A GUY NAMED PEDRO AND I SEE A 33* GAME THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH THE GAME ESTIMATOR AND THEN A 32* GAME THAT AGREES WITH THE GAME ESTIMATOR.
I'M STICKING WITH THE SYSTEM AND PLAYING THE PLAY OF THE DAY(THE 32*). IT HAS PROVEN ITSELF TO ME!

DAVID

Old Post 04-11-03 08:03 PM
flldtt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flldtt Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nicks system only advises plays when the most stars and the game estimator agree. That is then considered a play and then only the highest star game.

Dog

Old Post 04-11-03 09:03 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: