StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Raiders vs. Carolina
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply

Raiders vs. Carolina

Here is the dreaded 7 pt teaser killer again. carolina looks like the better play at home despite their offensive woes. They have come close to winning lately but just have not been able to hold onto their lead against San Diego and just didn't have enough at the end against seattle. The raiders have struggled on offense too and their defense has stunk it up lately. Common opponent is the chargers who they both have played recently. I like carolina in this one but i hate that number 7. especially w/ my book just sitting on 7 and uping the juice on the raiders with no line movement. could this be another teaser killer and the raiders pull of the upset on the east coast? opinions welcome...

Old Post 11-05-04 02:11 AM
2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2020 Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Not much advantage on either side, slight edge to Carolina rushing and being at home. I prefer John Fox over Norv Turner, but 7 pts ?? Both 0's last 5 games.....whose running for Carolina? I'm considering Carolina SU in a parlay strictly because of homefield and coach.

Old Post 11-05-04 02:22 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Talk About An UGLY Game

I might not even try to "handicap" that one.

Old Post 11-05-04 02:37 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post

you never know who

is going to be running the ball over there. I just think 7 pts. is way too many points for carolina to cover. I know sapp isn't too happy with the way the defense is playing but who would be happy. they are horrible. there offense is awful too. why would sapp even want to go there and play, i don't know. I would take carolina straight up but not that many points. you guys are right. just leave this garbage game alone and look for a better game to take. i do like the chargers over the saints, dolphins over the cards and the colts over the vikes big.

Old Post 11-05-04 04:03 AM
2020 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2020 Edit post   Report post
Greg

Running the ball

Stephen Davis practiced Wed. and Thurs.
He'll run against that bad D.

That is in no way an endorsement for betting on the Panthers.
Just some info for ya.

Greg

Old Post 11-05-04 04:08 AM
Greg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: