StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bbaffert
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Shadow_Boxer

Bbaffert

Do you spend time with your kids??? Your such a piece of **** of a man..You put this site easily above your family..My tax money is spent for you to be on here day and night putting so much effort into your plays, horses or whatever while you should be working. You would be amazed at the 15 or more emails of people you think like you on here who thanked me for speaking what they would like to say.. I am done with this site for letting you freeload on here begging for money while you post picks after picks..Really cute blocking me too from replying to your comments.SHows the ***** in you... Reply back hate me or love me I am off this site for good.. Good Luck begger the world is not against you , you just have to be a man and work your way through it !I bust my ass for my family not lay on a internet site day and night taking hand outs...Far well people..

Old Post 01-05-13 06:42 PM
Shadow_Boxer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow_Boxer Click here to Send Shadow_Boxer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not going to be missed

Old Post 01-05-13 08:26 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Unfortunately this stooge will be back. Probably already has about 4 more usernames already

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-05-13 08:41 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

S.Boxer

Well said!! I Agree.

Old Post 01-05-13 08:43 PM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hate to see you go

Old Post 01-06-13 08:14 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Until these rants by him...I never noticed him....bonvoyage !

Old Post 01-06-13 08:29 PM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: