StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Time to put Pat out to pasture.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

I Listen To Music When I'm Watching The Games

I don't need anybody telling me that somebody just ran for five yards, or whatever.

Old Post 09-13-04 02:56 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
darenjohn

Time to put Pat out to pasture.

It is so very painful to listen to Sumerall call a game these days.
His bumbling and stumbling through 60 minutes sucks the joy out of watching NFL football.

It may be time to turn on the radio and watch the games that way.

Old Post 09-13-04 02:59 AM
darenjohn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darenjohn Edit post   Report post
jhansen
StatFox Hall of Famer

When did Tony Gonzalez change his name to Jason Dunn?

Old Post 09-13-04 03:16 AM
jhansen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhansen Edit post   Report post
jhansen
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pat: "That was one of those blows to the side of the head, you're, not expecting."

Really? He wasn't expecting that? He was running full speed down the field 50 yards Pat, what did he expect would happen when he met Rod Smith!?

*Shakes head*

Old Post 09-13-04 03:28 AM
jhansen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhansen Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'll take Pat over that Dan Dierdoff guy anyday!!!!!

Senility over Mental Retardedness.

Old Post 09-13-04 05:14 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

BTW,

I actually had DD fired, and the embalming pump stopped on Pat.

Old Post 09-13-04 05:17 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, I know one is a play by play guy (Summerall) and one is a color guy (Aikman), but I'd rather listen to Summerall any day than brain dead, too many concussions Aikman.

The guy is the DUMBEST announcer EVER.

Dog

Old Post 09-13-04 05:20 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

BRING BACK MILLER!!! BRING BACK MILLER!!! BRING BACK MILLER!!!

Enough said! LOL!

Old Post 09-13-04 08:56 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eno
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They should just have 3 trained chimps type words into a vocoder. Could not be any worse.

Old Post 09-13-04 07:05 PM
eno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eno Click here to Send eno a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dennis Miller is my favorite republican.

Old Post 09-13-04 07:47 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: