StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Give me your Final 4
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Give me your Final 4

Mine:

Baylor
Ohio St
New Mexico
Kansas

Feel free to give explanations or rationale behind your picks. I don't have any, so I'll spare you any BS.

Good luck!

Uga

Old Post 03-14-12 06:57 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PizzaBoyRick
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kentucky
Missouri
Ohio State
North Carolina

Kentucky 69 Ohio State 64 in the final game.
I have followed Kentucky for many years & this is the best defensive team I have seen them have. Good luck & take care.

Old Post 03-14-12 07:35 PM
PizzaBoyRick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PizzaBoyRick Click here to Send PizzaBoyRick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Agree with PizzaBoy

Kentucky
Mizzou
UNC
Ohio State

Ky over Ohio State 69-63

Herbie

Old Post 03-14-12 07:40 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
grift5123

Duke over north carolina 80-73
Duke
North Carolina
Marquette
Florida State

Old Post 03-14-12 07:51 PM
grift5123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grift5123 Click here to Send grift5123 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kentucky-Mizzou
OhioSt-NcSt

Mizzou over Ohio St in finals 74-67

Old Post 03-14-12 07:55 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Final Four

Kentucky
Missouri
Florida State
North Carolina

Final Two

Kentucky
Florida State

Champion
Florida State

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 03-14-12 07:58 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kentucky - this is the most talented team in the country and they are also committed defensively, that's a very difficult combination to knock off

Mizzou - i feel like this is the weakest region this year. michigan st has been the most consistent tournament team over the past decade and tom izzo always has his team prepared, but i just can't shrug the idea that they are one of the weakest #1 seeds(in terms of both talent and accomplishment) in a while. when was the last time a 7 loss team had a #1 seed? and the few games i've seen marquette, it feels like they're doing it with smoke and mirrors, just not sure they can string together 4 games to make the final four. i have missouri coming out almost by default.

Florida St - this team has been maddeningly inconsistent all year. blowout losses to florida and miami, losses to harvard, princeton, and boston college, but also two wins apiece against duke and carolina and an acc tourney championship. biased by the sample of games that i saw(i didn't see any of those embarrassing losses where they couldn't break 20 at the half) they were the best team i saw play all year and i think if they play well, they can beat anyone. with melo out for syracuse, i'm more confident in this pick.

Kansas - i think kansas should march easily to the elite eight, where they'll probably face north carolina. should be a good game, regardless of whether or not henson is back and healthy, but i like kansas, barely, in this spot.

Old Post 03-14-12 08:15 PM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BillyMac14
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Michigan State is getting no love...they have the same feel as 2010 Duke to me, being overlooked as "the weak #1 seed". Izzo, to me, is one of the best and I think he's the difference.

Kentucky
Michigan St
Ohio St
Kansas

Michigan St over Kansas in the final.

Old Post 03-14-12 08:15 PM
BillyMac14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BillyMac14 Click here to Send BillyMac14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Vandy
UNC
Marquette
Baylor

Old Post 03-14-12 10:48 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ohio state

Old Post 03-14-12 10:56 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bhdtline69

final 4

UK
Mizzou
The Ohio State University
KU

KU 72
UK 69

Old Post 03-14-12 11:55 PM
bhdtline69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bhdtline69 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: