StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Five nights of sex for an iPhone 4s.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Five nights of sex for an iPhone 4s.

http://www.chinahush.com/2011/10/23...at-log-exposed/

Old Post 11-01-11 03:43 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

damn

wow. thats the going rate now huh. not forever documented in the ink of today's internet.

Old Post 11-07-11 06:53 PM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

She could be getting much more than that. It's a teenager thing so she will learn as she gets older.

LOL

Old Post 11-07-11 07:54 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My wife should be able to earn a new iPhone is a mere 4 months!

Old Post 11-08-11 04:54 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what could i get for a flat screen?

Old Post 11-08-11 05:30 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
EbayJunkie

I have an old Droid. Does that get me a night or two ?

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed.” Ayn Rand

Old Post 11-08-11 06:30 PM
EbayJunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EbayJunkie Click here to Send EbayJunkie a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"I have an old Droid. Does that get me a night or two ?"

Keep searching and you will find a good deal from one of these desperate College freshmen. These ones here speak Mandarin.

hoy chin choy chop suey!!

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj8mLZfTSVM&feature=fvst

Old Post 11-08-11 11:56 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: