StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > When was the last time...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

When was the last time...

... the Yanks were no-hit????

Congrats to the Detroit Tigers one-hitting the Yanks!!

Old Post 07-17-04 03:36 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LetsGoFalcons

I think the last time they were no-hit was at home against the Astros a couple of years ago (or was it last year?), when Oswalt and 5 relievers pitched to get the no-no in the Bronx.

Old Post 07-17-04 03:52 AM
LetsGoFalcons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LetsGoFalcons Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oh yeah!!

I do remember that!! I can't believe I didn't remember it was against the Yanks!!! I do remember Jeter talking to the reporters on ESPN in disbelief!!

Old Post 07-17-04 04:01 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ski

Detroit was a play for those of us chasing them on 9drop's system. Just goes to show anything can happen, no matter who is pitching. This was a profitable chase today.

I was pretty shocked though, when I saw the score.

Old Post 07-17-04 06:12 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: