StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SpreadWizards Full Weekend Lineup Inisde! 21-5 since week 1 of football!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SpreadWizards

SpreadWizards Full Weekend Lineup Inisde! 21-5 since week 1 of football!!!

Whats up ladies and gents! I have really good news for everyone that likes money this weekend. We at the sports wizards have decided to give away our entire card for free this weekend! We have torched the books since starting our service online just 4 weeks ago, after torching the books for over 30 years locally.

Im not asking you to sign up at this point, i just want you to sit back, tail if you're lookin to bank some money, and watch your account grow this weekend!

We have hit an astonishing 21 out of our 26 total football plays (NCAA + NFL) so far this year for clients, and we arent slowing down this week as we have our strongest card of the season!

We are extremely affordable, and treat each of our clients as one of our own here, offering a complete money back guarantee if we dont hit 60% of our posted plays during your term with us.

Anyway, enough about us. ON TO THE PICKS!!!! All plays are standard 1 unit plays except our play of the week which this week happens to be a 5 unit monster play of the month!

Saturday, October 1st, 2011

EARLY GAMES!!

Texas A&M Aggies -2.5 pts
Illinois Fightin' Illini -10pts
Minnesota Golden Gophers +20 pts

Afternoon games

Auburn Tigers/South Carolina Gamecocks under 60 pts
Baylor Bears -3.5 pts

Night Game (Game of the MONTH----- 5 UNITS!)

Nebraska Cornhuskers +10 pts

I will come back here with NFL plays after Saturdays plays are complete! If you have any questions dont hesitate to email us at spreadwizards at gmail dot com

Old Post 10-01-11 05:51 AM
SpreadWizards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SpreadWizards Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Really really excited about this. Where do I sign up for this? Can't wait xoxo

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-01-11 05:57 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

texas am is a loser, thx.

Old Post 10-01-11 06:17 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
powerpunch

how come thier web site dont come up

Old Post 10-01-11 06:22 AM
powerpunch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for powerpunch Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can we get the top half of this post deleted?

It's time to take this to the next level.

Old Post 10-01-11 06:27 AM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FADE, FADE, FADE

Old Post 10-01-11 04:00 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks buddy. Shouldn't we go ahead and pay anyways? And since the majority of the Den is illiterate (myself included) would you be able to produce an audio version of your work for us? Finally, I would also like to thank the baby Jesus for intellectuals like you who can't wait to offer up them skills for them dollar bills.

Amen.

"Can we get the top half of this post deleted?"

LOL

Old Post 10-01-11 04:19 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Oh know you didn't point....roflmao

Peace and Victory

Old Post 10-01-11 04:27 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: