StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The way I see it
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
C Money

The way I see it

Losing Randizzle and gaining BigmoneyRob is the worst trade of all time.

I mean worse than the Herschel Walker trade, worse than Tractor Trailer for Dirk and worse than the Bagwell for Larry Anderson trade...

Just awful...

Old Post 09-26-11 08:36 PM
C Money is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C Money Click here to Send C Money a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

LMAO! funny post

Peace and Victory

Old Post 09-26-11 08:59 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hang on, this is a developing situation!!

...Someone will determine that BigMoneyRob is actually another member under a fake name!

Stay tuned.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-26-11 10:01 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
willnigz

An epic twist...

Now...if this was a hollywood movie (with all this drama, it could be possible), BigMoneyRob would be...

*wait for it*

Randizzle!!!

*Dun dun dun*

Old Post 09-26-11 10:12 PM
willnigz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willnigz Click here to Send willnigz a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I would love to see the sports handicapping business being regulated just as the vast majority of businesses are. But that's probably never going to happen. If it did, 80% of the handicapping services out there would be out of business. That's the way i see it.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 09-26-11 10:30 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes

I agree westghost, but it would be more like 90% of them!! The few that are somewhat trustworthy are ones at The Sports Monitor of Oklahoma and that is pretty much it.

Old Post 09-26-11 11:11 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You re probably right,Traderpro . 90% lol I mean how many of them use their real name? Even regulated business has a way to cheat the system to make profit. Like using 2 company set up with different owner and looks like doing business among them but actualy they are profit sharing. I can't imagine those tout do.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 09-26-11 11:42 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A dirty industry for sure

Westghost

I think a lot of them work under multiple names and give out different sides with different business names, so one of them looks good. I have dealt with maybe a dozen services in 20 years and only 3 or 4 have impressed me with honesty and results being fairly consistent. Northcoast Sports has up and downs but keep fairly accurate records and dont bother you with calls, etc. Doc Sports is also solid along with another service that gets posed on here from time to time called LPW Sports Forecast.

How services like Stu Feiner and Brandon Lang stay in business is beyond me!!

Old Post 09-27-11 12:09 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: