StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cubs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JDilla2380

Cubs

I really hate the Cubs right now. This unexpected win streak is killing me. I really don't get it at this point. They're one of the bottom teams in the NL with no hope of making the playoffs and they've gone on a tear. Bloody hell.

Old Post 08-07-11 01:48 AM
JDilla2380 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDilla2380 Click here to Send JDilla2380 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kanapad

you've got to love baseball!!!!!! :)

I know.......its not funny...
I had hope in Cin today but I will leave them alone for some time

Old Post 08-07-11 02:01 AM
kanapad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kanapad Click here to Send kanapad a Private Message Edit post   Report post
deeznutz420

lol. That is all.

Old Post 08-07-11 07:24 AM
deeznutz420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deeznutz420 Edit post   Report post
mpmahon

JD

Hey JD, Where are you? I didn't see apost yesterday, but I missed it. I was out most of the day(wife shopping!) Matt

Old Post 08-08-11 04:20 PM
mpmahon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpmahon Click here to Send mpmahon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Who do you hate worse? The Cubs or the Pirates bullpen?

I kind of hate the Pirates entire team right now. Should have saw this losing streak coming and my bankroll for football would have been golden.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle though.

BOL!

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 08-08-11 07:32 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kanapad

I hope to c Cubs going to their losing ways tonite . I am more comfortable betting against them :-).

Old Post 08-08-11 08:59 PM
kanapad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kanapad Click here to Send kanapad a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: