StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2/3 Mejia Update
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ZX10R
Banned User

good data guys. Another supporting factor for Niagra +3 is that the Niagra ML all morning was light, a very good sign for Niagra bettors.

Old Post 02-05-06 06:53 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jasper

2/5 results

Today's NCAA two games that fit:

Iowa State -2.5 at home vs Colorado and Niagara +3 at Fairfield.

Mejia has Iowa St 74-66 (Won Big)
Niagara 70-69 (Lost by one)

Overall after 2/5

Dogs 3 to -3
Money line 12-13
Home dogs 3-5
Away dogs 12-5

Favs 3 to -3
Money line 20-13
Home Favs 10-6
Away Favs 7-7

Old Post 02-06-06 01:19 AM
jasper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jasper Click here to Send jasper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YankeeNut

Weed Out Some Losers

I have been watching and playing these Mejia picks for the past 4 days. The adjustment I have made is buying the points. Either 1 1/2 or 2 with the dogs. I played dogs only. It looks like most of these games are so close that this can make a difference. Example on Saturday buying points made the 3 pushes winners along with Oregon making the day a 7-3-1 winner. That held true for Niagra as I moved it up to +5. You have to pay 140 for 100 depending on the movement but so far it has been working. In Parlays moving the points is easier because you don't have to put more $ up. And if your parlay hits the early games you can bet back and hope like hell that you hit the middle. I did that with Fairfield on Sunday dropping them to -1 against Niagra+5 and hit both. We all know those situations are few and far between but its nice when it happens. Just a thought someone might want to look at the past few days and see what a 2 point line movement will mean. I gave me some extra money as I get ready to fly out to Hawaii wednesday morning to go to my first Pro Bowl. GL to all and thanks to everyone who works so hard on this forum...

Old Post 02-06-06 11:23 AM
YankeeNut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YankeeNut Edit post   Report post
jasper

Good Idea

Good idea you have there. I will run down the records I have from the first of this month and see how it looks with the points.

Old Post 02-06-06 04:16 PM
jasper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jasper Click here to Send jasper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: