StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Super Bowl Saturday!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
eno
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Super Bowl Saturday!

The Super Bowl should be played on a Saturday. I hate going to work the next day. With the 2 week break this could be done very easily.

Old Post 02-06-06 03:42 PM
eno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eno Click here to Send eno a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

its doubtful

that is one tradition i can not see changing

Anbody looking for some action or a new account, please private message

Old Post 02-06-06 04:10 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buckmeister

I vote for Superbowl Saturday too. Either that or I'm taking Superbowl Monday off next year, this sucks, I'm still drunk.

Old Post 02-06-06 04:52 PM
buckmeister is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckmeister Edit post   Report post
YankeeNut

Saturday Superbowl

That sounds great except we tend to forget that the Super Bowl is not for us fans its for the $$$$. Notice no other sports on Super Bowl Sunday after around 3:30. We know that they will never cancel saturdays college basketball TV schedule and give up all that money. These events, like the NCAA national championship game in football are set up for the dollars and that will never change. NO ONE cares about our aching heads this morning. Of course if you were a Steeler fan the pain is a little easier to take. GL to all this week.

Old Post 02-06-06 05:32 PM
YankeeNut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YankeeNut Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: