StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tuesdays NCAA Hoop Action
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
VigKiller

Tuesdays NCAA Hoop Action

Last night was good going 3-1 (including MADDOGGs OVER in the NBA) and tonight looks to be even more promising.

I have two plays again in NCAA Hoops and one TOTAL coming later.

Wisconsin Green Bay -10.5
Clearly this is a better team and Cleveland State shouldn't even come close in this one. My prediction on the margin of victory is that of 19 points. I hate laying large numbers, but in this case, give me the home team with an undefeated division record and I'll take em all day long. Play it now, as this line may jumpo to 11 or even 12 by tip off

Alabama +5
Like JustDave said about the Villanova game, I think the wrong team is favored here. Nonetheless, I will take the 5 points in hopes that Bama keeps it close. My capping has come to show that Bama should win this game by between 1-3 points so catching the 5 is a great VALUE

Good luck to everyone and I will post later with my NCAA hoops TOTAL play.

VigKiller

Old Post 01-11-05 06:22 PM
VigKiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VigKiller Click here to Send VigKiller a Private Message Edit post   Report post
VigKiller

NCAA BB Total of the day

NCAA BB Total of the day
---------------------------

Marshall @ West Virginia OVER 138.5

I know Marshall is horrible and why would I ever play an OVER in their games? Well this matchup presents a little "in-state" rivalry that should have both teams scoring and alot of it. Marshall is averaging 69 points per game while WVU averages 73 (only due to a couple low scores like 46 and 64) which were the most recent 2 games.

I see the Mountaineers shooting the lights out tonight at home and getting back to form of shooting in the 80's like they have 4 times this year (including in their win against NC State). The bottom line is, if Marshall can put up at least their average of 69, then the HOT WVU team (who is 11-1 on the year) can easily pick up the remainder. Let's take it a step further and say the Thundering Herd is held to a mere 59 points, then WVU would be left picking up the tab with at least 80(which is how I feel they'll shoot at home tonight).

My Prediction

Marshall 65
West Virginia 79

Old Post 01-11-05 09:09 PM
VigKiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VigKiller Click here to Send VigKiller a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: