StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > AL DIVISION SERIES 10/5
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

AL DIVISION SERIES 10/5

CHRIS SALE will hurl this afternoon vs. JUSTIN VERLANDER in the 1st game of today's two AL DIVISION SERIES games.

SALE was 17-8 with a 2.90 ERA this year and VERLANDER was 15-8 with a 3.36 ERA.

In his career, SALE's teams are 5-1 vs. HOUSTON with their only loss being 2-1 back in June, 2013.

VERLANDER's last game vs. BOSTON was while he was still with DETROIT in June; the TIGERS lost that game 11-3.

BOSTON is 75-50 vs. RHP and HOUSTON is 21-24 vs. LHP.

BOSTON is 5-0 in their last 5 road games and 4-2 in HOUSTON the past 2 years.

BOSTON RED SOX +122

Good Luck Everyone!

Old Post 10-05-17 09:00 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Im in budy

Old Post 10-05-17 09:39 PM
rojero is online now Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2017 was without a doubt, the year of the HOME RUN!

There were 6,104 HOME RUNS, completely wiping out the previous record of 5,693 set back in 2000.

Those were the days of STEROIDS and a number of the players were JUICED!

It really looks like, now, the baseball has been JUICED and as far as we can tell, the players aren't!

I'M NOT SAYING, I'M JUST SAYING!

And through the first 23 innings of the 2017 POST SEASON there have already been 12 HOME RUNS.

As far as tonight's game, I'm looking for the CLEVELAND INDIANS to begin their march to the 2017 WORLD SERIES!

CLEVELAND INDIANS RL +152

Good Luck Everyone!

Old Post 10-06-17 12:30 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: