StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Good Prevails. Congratulations President Trump
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Prevails. Congratulations President Trump

The lying pollsters and media couldn't get the evil Hillary elected.. hillaryious..

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-09-16 03:25 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great day for America lovers!!

Old Post 11-09-16 03:45 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

When The Donald is the "good" candidate you know we've got problems.

All I can say is congrats but be careful what you wish for ...

Old Post 11-09-16 03:59 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes we have problems, but my wish was to keep Hillary Clinton from being President. As a working white man, I feel like I was being discriminated against, and so did a helluva lot of other deplorables, as she called us.
She thought she was invincible and could just run rampant, trampling on our religious beliefs and freedom. Allowing late term abortions. The good people of America, opted for the only choice they had, whether they liked it or not.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-09-16 05:17 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i am stoked to see America set back 30 years, progressiveness from a social perspective will be ruined.

The govt should not determine marriage and personal body choices.

im more scared that the GOP has both senate, house and prez..that is scary and i am truly horrified.

i am seriously considering leaving for now. not sure if canada or the carribbean..

eagleseye13

"It doesn't matter who wins the game, it matters who covers"

2014 MLB Season Contest 2nd place +1985 (59-35-3)

Old Post 11-09-16 05:26 PM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes.. that's why America is great. You don't like it, you are free to leave.

Old Post 11-09-16 06:06 PM
dg84

The rest of the world is surely having a good laugh at our expense today. As bad a choice as Clinton was, Trump is many times worse. Bigot, as big a liar if not more so than Clinton & has the temperament of six-year-old child. Not to mention, he's about as much of a political outsider as Walmart is an outsider to the retail business. Why anyone thinks this silver spoon in mouth blowhard will do anything for the working poor or middle class is beyond me. He's never done anything for anyone, unless it benefits him. The only policy that his team ever put forward during the campaign besides building a wall across the Rio Grande, was a tax plan that cuts taxes slightly for the masses, but gives the wealthy a big cut & raises the deficit another $7 trillion, without any significant cuts to the budget. Hope he has a lot of good people around him that understand the realities of the world, but I would imagine he's looking for mostly "yes" men.

Old Post 11-09-16 08:30 PM
dg84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dg84 Click here to Send dg84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dg

tell it. these repub fools won't be so thrilled in the next four years. this man belongs under dirt.

Old Post 11-09-16 08:38 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DG84

And Hillarys tax plan?.. take from the hard working people and business people and give more handouts like Obamacare and Obamaphones(free gov phones) to the lazy sobs who choose to lay on their ass and holler discriminattion because they are not rich and have every thing they want. No one is being oppressed, they are choosing to oppress themselves. Its all social media bull****.
The current tax plan and Hillarys tax plan are so business unfriendly it is destroying our country. The business people of this country take the risks to reap the rewards. Creating jobs and building up the economy. Benefitting everyone in the country. Whoever thinks otherwise is clueless.
The whole admin kisses the asses of lesbians, gays, minorities and any body else who cries discrimination and expect the hard working people(of all races) to carry the load. Blacks, whites, and Mexicans alike let them know last night they were sick of the bull****.
People can whine and ***** all they want, but the results are in.. Donald Trump is now your President.

Old Post 11-09-16 08:58 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Now, scheduled to leave the USA!
1. Jon Stewart
2. Chelsea Handler
3. Neve Campbell
4. Barry Diller
5. Lena Dunham
6. Keegan-Michael Key
7. Chloë Sevigny
8. Al Sharpton
9. Natasha Lyonne
10. Eddie Griffin
11. Spike Lee
12. Amber Rose
13. Samuel L. Jackson
14. Cher
15. George Lopez
16. Barbra Streisand
17. Raven-Symoné
18. Whoopi Goldberg
19. Omari Hardwick
20. Miley Cyrus
21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
22. Amy Schumer
23. Katie Hopkins
24. Rosie O'Donnell

Old Post 11-09-16 09:13 PM
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can we please keep this a sports forum and NOT a political one.
I learned a long long time ago that trying to impose your political will on someone else can serve no positive purpose, so.....

Old Post 11-09-16 11:31 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex,

I voted for Trump as well, but lets make something clear. This was a populist vote and not a vote for largely traditional Republican values/ideology if you will. Millions of the people that voted for Trump are pissed at Bank and Corporate bail outs and large Corporations having inordinate lobbying in beltway with both parties!!

I watched FOX last night and their journalist largely seem to be oblivious to this, particularly Karl Rove ,a guy the middle class in this country certainly doesnt need! The vast majority of Trump backers arent racist or zenophobic, they just have enough sense to realize diluting our population with millions of unskilled immigrants wont raise their standard of living.I for one hope his plans for infrastructure will give blacks with limited education the chance to earn a decent living as they certainly have contributed enough to this country to deserve it.

Old Post 11-09-16 11:40 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree with Mark, lets get back to sports and try to be respectful to one another and hope for the best for our country.

Old Post 11-09-16 11:41 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not to be a smart ass, but the election was gambled upon and commented on by several people here on this forum.

And I think its a pretty important historical event, but that's just my opinion

The title to the thread was clearly labeled as political to allow people who were offended by it, to move on. There are many sports related threads here for you to peruse if you so desire.

I assume you were referring to me, but I am not trying to impose my political will upon anyone. Just saying if you think its that bad, feel free to move to another country, as many of the above stars said they will do.

The election is over. Whats done is done. I have no more to say. This thread can be deleted as far as I am concerned. Matters not to me.

On a side note I have been a member here for many years and have gained a lot of good info from this forum. I used to post picks quite a bit, but I don't have the time to research enough to give too many opinions, so I choose to only post selective games. Thanks to all here who share their opinions.

Old Post 11-09-16 11:46 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trump

His winning the election had nothing to do with him and everything to do with Americans REVOLTING at the ballot box against government tyranny on both sides. Most of the people wishing him dead, or claiming he's gonna start WW3 are hopelessly blinded by the minutiae of political rhetoric and dogma. The feminist, marxist agenda has divided us all the last decade and it's about time the majority grew a pair and kicked this nonsense out of the equation. Enough is enough lets get back to prosperity for all of us, and put an end to the division by race, sex, and gender.

God bless America.

Old Post 11-10-16 12:12 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What John and Mike said

GLTA

Old Post 11-10-16 12:45 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On the gambling side I picked up some beer money with his win. I also support him, but actually my vote was more to keep Hillary out of office....on to sports.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-10-16 08:03 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: