StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > slopfest in Green Bay
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

slopfest in Green Bay

Rain all day here. The field will be getting torn up tonight. Also, it's Favre's induction to Packer H.O.F. at half. Tickets were going for thousands. I am guessing this crowd will be the rowdiest Lambeau has seen in quite a while. Also, I guarantee Rodgers is looking to take some spotlight off Favre tonight. Could be quite a blowout.

Old Post 11-27-15 01:22 AM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great!

I gave the 8, and maybe the weather will help me hit a damn under today.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-27-15 02:03 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pinkpastrami
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Usually ceremonial games are a let down to the home team, usually it happens in ring games,
Hopefully this isn't the case tonight, I have a few open 13 point teasers I need to close up, I can't believe I let the cowboy line scare me today but I took Carolina anyway in a smaller teaser.
Let's get em Rogders and company!

Old Post 11-27-15 02:05 AM
pinkpastrami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkpastrami Click here to Send pinkpastrami a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah, I hear you on the ceremonial stuff. I just think Rodgers has a little extra motivation tonight. Not because he loves Favre, but to reassure the fans that he is the #1 QB in GB. He has that arrogance about him that some may not admit. Like I said though, the #1 thing that I know for certain is that the fans are going to be going completely bonkers. Go Pack! Prediction 28-10 Pack. (I went with UNDER and 2 prop bets.... Lacy OVER 65 yds and total FG's UNDER 3.5)

Old Post 11-27-15 02:22 AM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: