StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > huge thanks to the admin
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

huge thanks to the admin

My home ip address has been blocked. I haven't logged on in months and haven't posted in a year. I don't know why I've been blocked. Im typing this with my phone. I emailed the admin six days ago. No reply and my ip address is still blocked. What gives?
Ben

It's time to take this to the next level.

Old Post 06-24-14 09:12 PM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GypsyKing
Restricted User

Looks like this forum is dead...

Old Post 06-24-14 09:51 PM
GypsyKing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GypsyKing Click here to Send GypsyKing a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

goldenstar

The only thing that I can think of would be that you have a bad email address on file. I was blocked over that once.

----------------------------------

Gypsy King,

"Looks like this forum is dead..."

Welcome back!! Wildcat was right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

Old Post 06-25-14 07:51 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It was still blocked as of last night. The admins have two good email addresses for me. I would expect some type of reply by now. Terrible customer service.

It's time to take this to the next level.

Old Post 06-25-14 04:11 PM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Call Them

(888) 5-STATFOX

Old Post 06-25-14 04:24 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: