StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Golf Wells Fargo Championship
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BIV2

Golf Wells Fargo Championship

Hello All.
Here is my pics this week for the PGA

To Win:

Jim Furyk +2200
Zach Johnson + 2500
Ryan Moore +3500

Good Luck..

Old Post 05-01-14 12:33 AM
BIV2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIV2 Click here to Send BIV2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks, was looking at Furyk
GL

Old Post 05-01-14 02:00 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BIV2 - we need to get a weekly golf thread going....wheres Bear??

my picks
Rickie Fowler +3000
Webb Simpson +3800
Gary Woodland +4000
Jonas Blixt +5000
Chris Kirk +9000

good luck

Old Post 05-01-14 02:38 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIV2

Bostonshamrock

Sounds great.. I play every week, Life last 4 months has been crazy. If I can I wll start thread by wednesday if i am able to.. dont like posting late.. I did hit with Kuchar . Stuck with him Even after the Matt Jones 40 ft put on 18 then the 40 yard chip in playoff.. had Kuchar & that was a worse loss feeling than having Ooostie when Bubba made that incredible shot out of the pine straw at Augusta... I expect Bear will see posts... & Post if he can. Good luck

Old Post 05-01-14 03:41 AM
BIV2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIV2 Click here to Send BIV2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi, BIV2.

For this weekend's Wells Fargo Championship, I'm going to go with Rory. I think he's gearing up for a big summer in a drive to regain the #1 ranking.

And Rickie has done really well on this course in the past, so I'll give him a shot.

6.25 - 1 .... RORY McILROY - DOUBLE PLAY because of his low odds
28 - 1 ....... RICKIE FOWLER

RORY & RICKIE, GRIP IT & RIP IT!

Good Luck Everyone!

Old Post 05-01-14 04:59 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For today's 4th round action @ the Quails Hollow Club, I'm going to go with this parlay.

PARLAY
----------
MARTIN KAYMER ................... -110 OVER J.B. HOLMES
JUSTIN ROSE ......................... +100 OVER PHIL MICKELSON

1 UNIT ----------> 2.82

Old Post 05-04-14 07:07 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: