StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dallas vs. San Antonio BET THE SHED
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dallas vs. San Antonio BET THE SHED

Dallas +6.5

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 04-30-14 11:29 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Why are you using my trademark clown?

Old Post 05-01-14 12:50 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Guess you bashed the wrong person in the HOF you f^ck.

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-01-14 12:59 AM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Go back to the hole you came out of and stop using my trademark dfag...

Old Post 05-01-14 01:21 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wait until you see the name of the thread the next time you multi username douche.

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-01-14 01:28 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

dallas

already burried, keep posting losers...

Old Post 05-01-14 01:31 AM
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

baffert....... You have a trademark clown? that is AWESOME

I don't have a shed, so I am betting the house, the diapers, the car, heck, everything but the tin cup and cardboard sign for begging

Good Luck tonight

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 05-01-14 01:32 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

dfag

So unoriginal, can't even make up a name thread, what a loser, priceless...

Old Post 05-01-14 01:34 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Burried, thanks for the pick clown...anything else for tonight???

Old Post 05-01-14 01:35 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like somebody forgot to log off or is really stupid for posting the same post twice but changing it just a little bit.

Not sure how it lost already since Dallas is covering.

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-01-14 01:46 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Any more fades for tonight?

Old Post 05-01-14 01:52 AM
richchris

BET THE SHED..ilit..L

I hope the results are the same as bet the shed.

Old Post 05-01-14 02:07 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i hope we win, i doubled up what i donated so ,hope i can feel some what better

Old Post 05-01-14 02:12 AM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Wildcat

That's a guaranteed loser, karma for dmoron.

Old Post 05-01-14 02:24 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bbbbbbafffffertt you stuttering pr!ck

2h shed bet so I can **** on your shed from next door

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-01-14 02:48 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

dfag

is getting owned as usual, posts like 1 game a month and still cant win it...looooooooool, you cant make this **** up...

Old Post 05-01-14 03:10 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LMFAO

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-01-14 03:41 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

loser from the start, not even a sweat, anything for the next game?

Old Post 05-01-14 03:47 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's a 2-0 u dumb f^cking piece of sh!t. This is why you lost your money and begged for more. Start begging for more tomorrow

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-01-14 03:59 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Please post more often dude, love your posts, win or lose, peace.

Old Post 05-01-14 04:04 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: