StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Da Kid's Winnas 3/22
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Da Kid's Winnas 3/22

3-2 yesterday

today/early tomorrow
Clemson-3.5(Best Bet)
Nova -4
Syracuse over 131

Old Post 03-23-14 12:45 AM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gL bud.

Old Post 03-23-14 01:14 AM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding Philly 76ers +16.5

Old Post 03-23-14 01:42 AM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

how confident u on nova bro?

Old Post 03-23-14 01:52 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kostyan, pretty confident but feel better about Clemson tomorrow :)

Nova's 4 losses this year:
Seton hall on last second shot
Creighton X2(neither were close)
Syracuse

UConn has no answer for Louisville or SMU and I think Nova looks a lot like SMU this year except way more athletic.

Nova won by 30 at St Joes this year, UConn really should have lost to them a day ago, Nova beat Kansas, Iowa and hammered decent teams like Providence-they basically show up every game and play surprisingly consistent for 20 year olds. I see them going to the final 8 at least.

I just think UConn is hit or miss and Nova is likely to deliver a consistent effort and I bet what I can predict as opposed to what I hope.

Old Post 03-23-14 02:15 AM
Kostyan
Restricted User

thanks, will check out clemson.

Old Post 03-23-14 02:41 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: