StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thur A10 3/20
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thur A10 3/20

I know I'm in the minority, but I hate betting on college bowls and post season basketball as well. May make a couple small plays. Looks like the A10 are mostly dogs. No respect, huh? Flyers got some today.

I'm sticking with the Hawks tonite. Don't know a lot about UConn, except one of their starters, Kromah, played 3 years with GW. Don't know why he transferred. Probably because he wasn't going to play much this year on that squad. I know their backcourt can be good. But this St Joe's squad is focused and I don't think winning the A10 is going to swell their heads too much. It shouldn't anyway. They aren't going far, but I'll take the points tonite.

Don't know what to think about StL/NC St. Billikens are definitely on a slide. Wrong team may be favored, but I'm not playing it. They may flip the switch....if they can find it.

Playing on UMass and GW tomorrow.

GL Den

CBB
23-29

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-21-14 12:44 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Forgot to post the number.....

St Joe's +5

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-21-14 12:54 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Had to pass on st.joes,but bol to you tonight.It should be a good game.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-21-14 01:12 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

agree with you on Bowls lol will look at these as well
GL

Old Post 03-21-14 01:26 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tough OT loss for the Hawks....

St Joe's +5 ..... loss

Yeah, Mike. I may be able to pick and choose a couple out of the whole thing. But it's a crapshoot, in my opinion. Too many factors involved for teams playing each other for the first time ever. SOS, attitude, athleticism, coaching, etc... How can you matchup these teams in the post-season? I know. Very carefully, huh? ha Well, I can't.

Don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow. I got a couple small plays......

UMass +4
GW +4 (bth)

GL Den

CBB
23-30

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-21-14 03:45 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: