StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Forum Members Profile Updates
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Black&Gold

Jon

Hey all, my name is Jon and I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I now live in Knoxville, TN and am working on my accounting degree (slowly but surely, lol). I am relatively new to "capping", have always just picked (NFL and NCAA FB) games based on watching a lot of football and going with my gut given the situation (doing ok a few years, but having a rough one last year). I am trying to learn how to be a little more disciplined with my picks so it's not such a crap-shoot. I have been a member for a few years, but don't post a lot since I don't know a whole lot (at least relatively speaking). I look forward to becoming a better wagerer by learning from you all without just following blindly. As I gain confidence in my picks (or have some kind of beneficial insight for the den), I will definitely post more. Thanks to you all for your time and knowledge, I love the different angles/perspectives. GLTA!!!

Old Post 10-10-12 04:11 AM
Black&Gold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black&Gold Click here to Send Black&Gold a Private Message Edit post   Report post
laurangirad

Let’s Go Outsize – LVR Editorial | Galleries | FashionTV |

edited

Old Post 11-03-13 10:53 PM
laurangirad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for laurangirad Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

laurangirad

You are a basement moron.

Old Post 11-04-13 12:40 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point - I second that.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-04-13 01:21 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This isn't just a normal thread. It's a classic. This guy just really disrespected this kick ass forum and i hope the moderators can erase this garbage and remove this idiot.

Gl....

Old Post 01-09-15 09:01 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
laurangirad

cheap nfl jersey

nfl arizona cardinals

nfl arizona cardinals jersey

cheap nfl jersey
| nfl jerseys
| play off jerseys
nfl arizona cardinals
nfl arizona cardinals jersey

jersey blog

jersey

About jerseysforsalestore.com blog

Old Post 01-17-15 02:19 AM
laurangirad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for laurangirad Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: