StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Forum Members Profile Updates
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MADDOGG
StatFox Hall of Famer

Maddogg

Well most of u Veteran's know me,I;ve been here since the start,although the only one's i meet(so far) was Jd and Bash.Great guys BTW.I'm 39 and will be the big 40 in Oct.I have lived in Arlington Texas for almost 3 years(5 minutes from were the rangers play:Ameriquest field)I was born and raised in Cali(Venice Beach)37 years there to be exact.I would say my best sport is Football,and has won me the most in the past(Hell i even got a statfox shirt thx to statfox and the NFL DOGGS Contest)lol
I will be back for football season.............Glad to see many of u vets still here,thier are too many to list,But ALL are Great bunch of Guys N Gals----Maddogg

***Hope the Cowboys move to Arlington***

Old Post 08-09-04 06:09 AM
MADDOGG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MADDOGG Click here to Send MADDOGG a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MADDOGG
StatFox Hall of Famer

Anybody Else

Old Post 08-15-04 03:46 AM
MADDOGG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MADDOGG Click here to Send MADDOGG a Private Message Edit post   Report post
That's a Winner
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, let's see... born and raised in St. Louis, MO. the home to my favorite team St. Louis Cardinals and my favorite sport besides golf (individual sport). Sports have been in my life forever, played international baseball as a youth and went to College on a golf scholarship. I am in sales currently and just had my first child so I work on fine tuning my money management for my sports gambling/investments these days.

I started an internet handicapping business a little over 5 years ago and sold after last football season (once I found out I was going to be a father). I thought it was the responsible thing to do for my family. Enough about me, I like all sports but Baseball and Football have always been my best. Have been great in years with College Hoops (especially Tournament), but average in the NBA. Also, know to do well on o/u in hockey. Since I sold my business I am just looking to be a contributor to seasoned/new gamblers in anyway I can.

My new goal: Statfox Hall of Fame (how many damn times do I have to comment to be inducted) I have so many people to thank in my acceptance speach!! LOL

Take care

Old Post 08-15-04 04:07 AM
That's a Winner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for That's a Winner Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

9dropmd

where in CT are you from? I am from southington. I am moving to vegas in 2 months though, cant wait.

Old Post 08-15-04 05:17 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

raypedro

I live in Shelton. Need some company when you move??? lol.

Old Post 08-15-04 05:21 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zeeman

I'm Rick 39 years old, living outside of Denver CO. I started handicapping about 4 years ago, after a divorce which gave me tons of free time. LOL (Nothing messy as no kids and still looking for the right woman)

Played baseball and basketball, and football in high school and was lucky enough to get a full ride scholarship in football to college and graduated with a civil engineering degree.

Started posting on a couple of forums and one of the owners of a professional handicapping service asked me to join his team, so I did. LOL. I was very green back then to the handicapping world and have since learned a lot. Been sucscribing to the premium sheets for over a year, and have found them to be one of the best tools for handicapping

Favorite and the best moneymaking sport is the NBA. Baseball statistically is my best, although I find it incredibly boring to watch, but there are so many games with so many stats, that if you are patient it is just too damn hard to lose with proper $$ techniques.

Football is king in the betting world, but basketball has 4 times the opportunities as far as games played. I can't wait for hoops to start again, until then it is football season, thank you!

Old Post 08-15-04 05:53 AM
zeeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zeeman Edit post   Report post
A.COOPER

I'm from Boston originally
been in Vegas 6years
I hang out at the Gold Coast (great odds, lots of action, and free cocktails).
I Love Alice Cooper
Been Gambling on sports for a long time, TOO long probably
Still haven't learned a thing!
Excpt for the fact that the regulars on this board are frickin' awsome just like alice

Old Post 08-15-04 08:44 AM
A.COOPER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.COOPER Edit post   Report post
TheRockUSAF

Alice Cooper rocks :)

Old Post 08-15-04 10:32 AM
TheRockUSAF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheRockUSAF Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am 25, been gambling since i was a kid, especially on football. Just started to learn how to actually play the games and pick winners. I am from CT, moving to las vegas on oct. 24th., not just to gamble, just want to see the west try something different. i will be living in henderson. transferred my job and all is great. the drive out should be fun. anyways, NBA and NFL are my specialties, I will start posting NFL and College Football when the season begins.

Old Post 08-15-04 03:58 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick!

Nice to see ya!

Old Post 08-18-04 07:22 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

37 year old Hamilton, Ontario Canadian. Wife , 2 kids, regional supervisor for multinational firm. (part-time) semi-retired. I don't like to watch most sports. I love to find patterns in ALL of the different numbers posted about each team. By percentage and sheer volume MLB and NHL are my best unit makers. I find that charting stats helps to spot any patterns that have happened and are developing. I have shifted the majority of my capping based on score stats since this is the most reliable I have found overall. I started gambling with Pick 3 lotteries 15 years ago and tried applying the same fundamentals I found with Pick 3 to sports gambling about 4 years ago. My largest 1 play win was $35,000 on a 10 team college basketball parlay. My largest overall win was $57,800 on several round robin parlays. I play mostly systems and in the manner of a business where I know the expected return of each system and utilize it to get me where I want to go. As for my unit size, only my wife knows that! ;=0

Old Post 08-18-04 07:24 AM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

NICK!!!

Long time no see!!

Old Post 08-18-04 07:49 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Baff/Ski

Had a lot on my plate last little while, I will be posting on more regular basis in the autumn/winter. Glad to be back!

Old Post 08-18-04 07:53 AM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

To all you new forum members.

Nick is one of the most innovative and skilled cappers this forum has ever had. Its good to see he will be back with us. Follow his posts and advise. You won't be sorry.
Nick all the best and its always nice to see your posts.

Old Post 08-18-04 12:32 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
patfrat

okay...

patfrat, 31, cleve-o-OH!

computer network analyst/engineer for a living, but i'd rather drink wine and fish...maybe someday...

i enjoy football the most -- like pro better, but am better a bettor in college if i find that team to key on...

also like college hoops in march and, of course, the bases, but i make most of my money (aside from my day job) trading in comic books, comic art, and numismatic material...

love this forum for the knowledge and alternate angles one might obtain from the many wise people here...

i've also been known to have a stoli once in a while...

i am the king of the ellipses...

cheers!

Old Post 08-18-04 11:23 PM
patfrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patfrat Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Come on guys/gals.

There are still a lot of you out there who haven't responded. Don't be shy, with football and hoops starting up, lets all share the knowledge and help each other out here. Lets keep this thread going.

Old Post 08-20-04 12:47 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

GolfPro

40 yrs old.

PGA Professional and Standardbred Owner.

Grew up in the northwest Ohio-Southeast Michigan area and go back and forth from there to South Florida.

Have no expertise to speak of in sports wagering......LOL

But love to pretend!

My true passion is and always will be the Equine.

Nothing like seeing one of my colts win first time out at the meadowlands.

Nice to know all of you in here.

Old Post 08-20-04 01:30 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
That's a Winner
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GP, what's your handicap? Golf handicap that is? Do mean a club house professional? Just some q's as I am an avid golfer and went to college on golf scholarship.

Old Post 08-20-04 05:39 AM
That's a Winner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for That's a Winner Edit post   Report post
Gambling Fool
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Semi professional...

I am 46 years old and mainly into computer handicapping, because I find it much more objective and thorough. But this includes heavy weighting on trends and historical data...which is why I subscribe to Fox Sheets! I live in Ohio, but grew up in Texas, and follow the NFL closely, with interest in NCAAF and NCAAB. Lately have taken an interest in MLB, especially dog systems. But if you pinned me down as to my expertise, it would have to be HORSERACING. Later...

Old Post 01-08-06 07:57 PM
Gambling Fool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gambling Fool Click here to Send Gambling Fool a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Ragtop

we seem to have many additions in the last 2 weeks thought i would bring this back up

Old Post 01-28-06 02:32 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: