StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > HumpDay action
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HumpDay action

Wish I could write this up but doing this on the jon lol: Love the USF un.62 1stH and GMU ml 1stH

Old Post 02-27-14 12:57 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Courtesy flush please!

Old Post 02-27-14 12:59 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I take advise

Great job thanks i needed those wins . After what tubby smith did last night lol. Thanks again

Old Post 02-27-14 01:48 AM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Haha yeah I only said something cause I've actually met the Smith family a few times and they are good people and smart basketball minds, he didn't get to UK for no reason.... but I've felt the same way on may occasions, cursing people's names lol .... If interested Tulane -3 2ndH is a BIG play, FAU is a terrible ft shooting team and are run through big men, not a good combination ... the biggs are also a junior and a senior with a senior night home GOY vs. So.Miss .... GL brothers

Old Post 02-27-14 04:32 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I take advise

I missed to to late thanks

Old Post 02-27-14 04:38 AM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry man, had to post from my phone and I'm in and out of service tonight

Old Post 02-27-14 04:52 AM
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck...Hope to post plays and writeups soon...back playing small...but winning !!!

Old Post 02-27-14 01:04 PM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: