StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wed A10 CBB 1/22
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wed A10 CBB 1/22

Not a lot of time for write ups. A couple small plays first.

I like Dayton at home vs. VCU. They shot almost 60% at Richmond on Sat and lost the game at the FT line. They held Richmond to about 36% from the field. VCU has been inconsistent on the offensive end the last few games. Depending on 3s too much, imo. I'll take a shot on the Flyers at home.

Dayton -2

LaSalle visits the Bonnies. LS has been starting to shoot much better since league play began. They're coming off a huge Big Five win against Temple on Sat and have VCU at home this Sat. Probably not a good game to invest in, but I like the way they are playing right now.

LaSalle +3

Now the big play....I'm taking St Joe's for the 1h. As noted on Saturday's post, Martelli has loosened the bridle on these guys. Without going thru a bunch of stats...they are knocking everything down, scoring 57 and 52 the last 2 games. St Joe's, 3-1 in 1h league play. URI is 0-4 for 1h in league play so far.....scoring 25,26,13, and 19. I think this is a strong play. Hopefully Martelli, and the refs, let them play tonite as well. Biggest CBB play for me this year.

St Joe's 1h -5

GL Den

NFL
30-21

CBB
11-10

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-23-14 12:39 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Other games....

Richmond is laying 3 to UMass. Unranked favored over a ranked, huh? UMass is playing their 3rd straight road game in a week. No doubt in my mind who the better team is, but they've been winning by small margins lately and this just isn't a good situation for Chaz. Can't back the Spiders either. Laying off.

StL will put up a bunch of points tonite. Hopefully Duq will keep them close for a half, then I can pounce on the 2h.

I think Mason has been playing very well for their talent level. Still losing though. This is probably one of the very few games Fordham has of winning in this league. Just can't put money on them anymore. Been there....done that.

BOL

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-23-14 12:51 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish bol tonight buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-23-14 01:15 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

u made it

glad to c u made it to a computer and arent out in the snow
love em all
in on st joes
lets get em tonight brother!

Old Post 01-23-14 01:45 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add StL 2h -6'

Dayton -2
LaSalle +3
St Joe's 1h -5 ..... loss ... I'm in a funk
StL 2h -6'

GL Den

NFL
30-21

CBB
11-11

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-23-14 02:03 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dun for awhile

Dayton -2 ..... loss
LaSalle +3 ..... loss
St Joe's 1h -5 ..... loss
StL 2h -6' ..... loss

GL Den

NFL
30-21

CBB
11-14

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-23-14 10:47 AM
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Blame it on global warming

Hang in there brother
Just a patch
Sometimes sound reasoning doesn't always translate into victory
Think the ending of the inner game
If we all stick together
We will b victorious in the end!
God bless

Old Post 01-23-14 02:29 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

You'll bounce right back. Just a speed bump

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 01-23-14 05:30 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My man Mule, don't fret it has been a weird two weeks as it always seems to happen around this time. You will turn it around.
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-23-14 06:25 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: