StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Da Kid's Winnas 1/20
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Da Kid's Winnas 1/20

Holy crap, still recovering from what I think is the worst refereeing job in history.

bottom line is first Kaepernick interception doesn't happen if they give SF the ball at the 1 instead of missing the fact that Navarrro Bowman was laying on the ground with the ball-how the $%$%$#$ do you miss that with 8 pairs of eyes and the umpire 3 goddamn feet away. And then who knows what happens. And the PF at the end of the half that move SF from the 35 to the 20(and a knell) might have cost Sf a crucial 3 pts.

OK I'm done-I got my ass wiped on those props(1-4) but lets move on.

Super Bowl Props come Friday the 30th.

Tonight:
UNC +7-call me crazy but when I see a team like Virginia, who has played at a high level for 3 weeks but before that loses by 35 to Tennessee I wonder if we really know who they are.

UNC must have circled these next 6 games before Duke with the thinking-win 5/6 to be in a position to be top 6 in ACC and that starts with a max effort tonight. Virginia is a very inconsistent team and lost by 35 to the team most like UNC(athletic and big), Tennessee while UNC hammered Mich St, which looks like Virginia to me.

Old Post 01-20-14 10:24 PM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding Kansas Baylor over 142.5

43-25 YTD

Old Post 01-20-14 10:26 PM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tattooedirish

Flaps up

Tailing you on the total in NCAA ..... Kinda like Baylor also getting double digits ..... Probably just need a nudge from one of the board experts

Old Post 01-20-14 10:45 PM
Tattooedirish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tattooedirish Click here to Send Tattooedirish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 01-20-14 11:23 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tattooed-Not sure about Baylor-think that they played much worse than score showed and Kansas played much better on Saturday.

Strange to say but Baylor is really lacking athleticism this year at the elite level.

So 9 is a good number to confuse.

Old Post 01-21-14 01:13 AM
Tattooedirish

Thanks for the info

With that I shall take the pass !!!

Old Post 01-21-14 01:21 AM
Tattooedirish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tattooedirish Click here to Send Tattooedirish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't pass b/c of me. What the hell do I know

Old Post 01-21-14 01:38 AM
Tattooedirish

My sport

Is baseball I defer to the experts when it comes to hoops (especially NBA) and football (NFL also)

Old Post 01-21-14 01:43 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: