StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Da Kid's Winnas
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Da Kid's Winnas

Am I reading correctly-the Pitt scheduler would have been wise to have at least 1 true road game before their first ACC game, which happens to be on the road at NC St.

Tough to say what Pitt has yet becuase their schedule has been atrocious but I'll take the UD here.
NC St +3.5

Nevada -1
I think AJ West as shotblocker has changed Nevada's entire Defensive performance. They have held last 2 opponents to 37 and 34% after not holding anyone under 43%. Wyoming already plays slow and this could be a grind it out game where perimeter D plays aggressive knowing they have a rim protector.

20-9 YTD

Old Post 01-04-14 04:44 PM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

love the Nevada play as well, let's have a good day
GL

Old Post 01-04-14 04:47 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding Vandy -2.5
Vandy 1H under 26.5

Old Post 01-04-14 05:00 PM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

adding St Johns +3 1H-i just like their athleticism better and think they will come out pretty excited after the loss to Xavier.

Old Post 01-04-14 06:26 PM
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nc St never left the locker room at HT. St johns never left the locker room for the game
Vandy crushing though
looking 2-2 so far

Old Post 01-04-14 09:12 PM
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL today
KC
New orleans under 54.5
Griff Whalen over 37.5 receiving yds

Old Post 01-04-14 10:31 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: