StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > kc-2.5
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kc-2.5

indy was 2.5 early this week.....i REALLY don't get the 5 pt move....any clues anyone.

Old Post 01-04-14 06:18 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It would appear to me the public is leaning towards Colts (58%) last I saw. Sometimes I think its a trap to get last minute betters to follow the line movement. Just a thought...not sure why. I love the Colts in this spot!

Old Post 01-04-14 06:21 PM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i dropped a large chunck on the chefs!

u should see a big move on the iggles too
cuz i hit them even harder!
lol

Old Post 01-04-14 06:30 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think a lot of people think HC Andy Reid has been playing possum and has his team ready for a Playoff run.

And then there's the drtony factor.

Old Post 01-04-14 06:30 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playdafade

from sportsinsights twitter

Not only does the #KCvsIND game have fewer bets than the #NOvsPHI game, it also has fewer bets than the BBVA Compass Bowl. #Houston #Vandy

If you're a tout you wager the other side for insurance. When the side you touted wins you're a genius. When the side you touted loses you get a cash reward.

Old Post 01-04-14 06:34 PM
playdafade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playdafade Click here to Send playdafade a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that makes my play have a greater impact!
lol

Old Post 01-04-14 06:35 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if you go on the premise that the public are mostly losers, indy is the play.

Old Post 01-04-14 06:37 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Indy looks like an easy winner..

KC has lost 5 of last 7 games
Indy has won 5 of last 7 games
Indy just traveled to KC and whooped them 23-7

Indy looks to be that hot team entering the playoffs. I was all over Indy until seeing just how easy this game looks. My advice is to Run from Indy as fast as you can or dont play it at all. They may romp KC but I wont be touching them

Old Post 01-04-14 06:42 PM
Chris511 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DEFENSE

DEFENSE DEFENSE!

-3 (+110)

Old Post 01-04-14 06:45 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
johannesdemanes

If these numbers are accurate, 85% money is on the Chiefs which explains the insane line move. http://www.sbrforum.com/betting-odds/consensus/
But these numbers show the joe public square is on Indy
http://www.sportsplays.com/consensus/NFL.html

Definitely an interesting scenario.
I think Vegas likes the Colts here but just doesnt like being exposed quite that much.

Old Post 01-04-14 08:18 PM
johannesdemanes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johannesdemanes Click here to Send johannesdemanes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

at the half all KC in spite of no Jamal

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 01-05-14 12:14 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: