StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 11/23 Soccer, Nba, Nhl Bets
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
neuraxis

11/23 Soccer, Nba, Nhl Bets

Hey guys,

It's been a few years i check fox den forum from time to time when i have cash in my account. I figured i can share my thoughts as well. You may ask why did you wait so far. There are two reasons. first and the main reason is i didn't feel mature enough in betting. I was making silly bets and i didn't have any discipline before. 2nd reason is i never kept record with my plays and i still don't.

But i realized i can just put my plays here and if people like it, they can tag along. If they don't, they can simply stay away from them. I'll try to put small write ups when i have time as well.

I appreciate the all people sharing knowledge and all these plays here. BOL to you all with your bets.

Old Post 11-23-13 12:20 PM
neuraxis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neuraxis Click here to Send neuraxis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
neuraxis

Let's start off with soccer

First play from English premier league.
Arsenal hosting Southampton. Both teams are having great season so far. arsenal offense is amazing this season but can't say the same for their defense. Imo as long as they have koscielny they are destined to conceed goal. That guy is straight bummer. I expect both teams to score in that match.

Play: Arsenal vs Southampton both teams to score?
Yes - 1.75

Old Post 11-23-13 12:55 PM
neuraxis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neuraxis Click here to Send neuraxis a Private Message Edit post   Report post
neuraxis

Everton vs Liverpool

Merseyside derby. Liverpool may be on fire this season with their young and talented squad, but this game will be a big mental test for the lads. Everton has been though opponent at home for every team so far and they will be even tougher to beat for Liverpool. I'm expecting Liverpool to approach the game conservative. So under 2.5 goals seems like a good bet. Another option is draw.

Play u2.5 goals - 1.76 (1 unit)

Play 90 mins draw - 3.3 (0.5 unit)

Forgot to put units on arsenal game. that play is 1 unit as well.

Old Post 11-23-13 01:05 PM
neuraxis

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

I expect Dortmund to score goal or goals in this game. And Robert Lewandowski has 13 goals in 18 matches so far. I expect him to put his name on scoreboard as wannabe bayern munich player in preseason. He would like to prove his value. But the main reason i put money on this bet is value in odds.

Play: Robert Lewandowski to score goal in 90 mins - 2.80 (0.5 unit)

Old Post 11-23-13 01:20 PM
neuraxis

Final score 3-3

Play u2.5 goals - lose
Play 90 mins draw - win

Lol that game was so awkward 5 of 6 goals were from set pieces.

Record 1-1 (+0.15 units)

More to come later. BOL.

Old Post 11-23-13 04:02 PM
neuraxis

moving on to NBA, NHL

Nba Bets

New York Knicks +2 (1 unit)

It's time for new york to get back on track and win some games.

Philadelphia +14 (1 unit)

I know Indiana is on fire but +14 is way too much considering indiana is winning most games coming from back lately. (crappy 1st halves.)

Cleveland +12.5 (0.5 unit)

No analyze for this. It's just gut play.

Old Post 11-23-13 06:16 PM
neuraxis

New York Rangers ML (1 unit)

San Jose ML (1 unit)

Kings-Avs o5 (1 unit)

Old Post 11-23-13 06:25 PM
neuraxis

Final Result

Arsenal 2-0 Southampton

Play: Both teams to score? Yes - LOSE

Record: 1-2 (-0.85 units)

Old Post 11-23-13 06:32 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: