StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The parasite is back with the FADE(2013-14)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
richchris

The parasite is back with the FADE(2013-14)

Like the Leach on the belly of a whale.....AWW YES!! MY TIME OF THE YEAR MONEY MADE ON ALL THE SO CALLED CRAPPERS...

3 FADES A DAY..COMING NEAR YOU!

Old Post 11-13-13 06:14 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bol

Old Post 11-13-13 10:48 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OOOPS

Looks like a ghost story to me.

Old Post 11-13-13 10:52 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Didn't know you could retract a post. Nice job of covering yourself dude.

Old Post 11-13-13 10:53 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Marino?

Old Post 11-14-13 12:01 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RD

I think it's Piggy! ha

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-14-13 12:08 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nah. Just ONE TOUGH MAZE and his ghost friend richchris talking to each other. C'mon Maze.

Old Post 11-14-13 01:13 AM
richchris

My First Fade Should Make Me Famous

Some people like 76ers +6

1st Fade play 1 Houston-6.5

(0-0)

Old Post 11-14-13 01:17 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

(0-1)..nice 3-1 Job famous off the sny!

Tonight's fade comes from the covers NBA forum. This Guy should be paid for his work.

New York Knicks ML ($200 to win $220)

Home teams on Thursday generally are more "up" for games...and I would assume it's even more so when at MSG. Rockets are in a bit of a slump right now, and after playing a stinker of a game against the Sixers last night I would strongly believe that it will happen again tonight. With teams like this and in situations like this I look for an inspirational leader to step up and take control and not let their team lose. Who on the Rockets fills this position? Dwight Howard certainly isn't that person...Jeremy Lin isn't that person...and I don't think James Harden is in that category either. He's a great player and an All-Star, but not a true team leader. The Knicks have Melo who is in that category. He will get the guys up for this game tonight on national television just like he did last night.

Prediction: Knicks 98 Rockets 92

Thank You CMJohnson (20-24)for your work and dedication

******HOUSTON ROCKETS-1.5*********

Old Post 11-14-13 11:29 PM
richchris

OMG.."World Peace"

$
*no dam marino or piggy..ITS ME VEACH!!!
CASH NOW!!!

Old Post 11-15-13 04:05 AM
richchris

Final 1-1 (easy winner)

Thank you CMJ!!

BOL PARTNER!!

Old Post 11-15-13 05:19 AM
richchris

Detroit Pistons-4

This line is a bit confounding.

It is currently Knicks +4. I'm not sure what the books are thinking here but that translates to the Knicks +2 at home. Why? Both teams are 3-6 and right now, I'd take the Knicks roster solely for a hot Melo over the Pistons roster. I'd think we'd all agree on that.

The Knicks are not good. Woodson, Melo and JR Smith are publicly on the record calling out their team and their effort.

But are they really THAT bad???

1. They have 6 losses. Let's look at them.

Lost:

AT the Pacers - by 7 (best in the league)
AT the Bulls - by 1 (good team; very good defense)
Minny by 9 at home (very hot team: KLove doing it all)
AT the Bobcats (no longer the league's doormats; almost won in Chicago tonight; tough out at home. A .500 team before tonight)
Spurs at home by 31 (gave up in the 1stQ to the best in the West)
Houston by 3 at home (Harden, Lin's return, Dwight; bad Melo foul at the end of the game to ice it)
Hawks by 20 at home (Beat the Hawks 3 days earlier on their court and again threw in the towel in 2H)

Folks, despite what even the Knicks say, that is not crap competition right there if examined in depth. I don't want to dismiss all their losses or make excuses for them, but you have the best in the East, the best in the West, the loaded Rockets, a great defensive team on the road, a young, fired-up team suddenly spunky at home, a team that is in a revenge spot a few days later, and a reborn Minny team.

In a word, the Knicks had a rough go of scheduling to open the season.

NOW, who do they get? The below-average Pistons who are spotting them 4. I don't think the Pistons should be giving much of anyone 4 at this point.

2. The Knicks are rested and desperate and going up against a bad team.

The owner made the unusual move a GUARANTEEING a win for the team on 11/13. How did the Knicks do? They responded win a win on the road.

Then the schedule bit them. They had to play the Rockets at home on a B2B the next night and the same Hawks team 2 nights later. Result? 2 losses.

Believe it or not, it favors the Knicks to play on the road right now. There are 'Fire Woodson' chants the reign down from the rafters every home game when the Knicks trail which disrupts the team and coaching staff.

Road game + points? Advantage Knicks.

Chandler out? Not to worry. Defensively the guy isn't the cream of the crop like he used to be and he is a complete liability on offense.

Look for Melo, JR (publicly excoriating the team and must show up to back up their criticisms), Felton, and Bargnani (who is hot of late), and even Shumpert (who is the object of continual trade rumors and may look to prove his worth to the team) to rebound against an average to below average Pistons team who just got stomped by the lowly Lakers and are one of the few teams the Nets have beaten this year.

If the wins don't come VERY soon, heads will roll because Dolan never likes to ruffle feathers publicly which he just did. It was a scheduling glitch that lent to the Knicks dropping the last two. This Pistons team is just what the doctor ordered. If Jennings gets very hot, they will be in trouble but the 4 is too much padding here for a last second Pistons win at worst.

The pick:

KNICKS +4 OVER PISTONS

*Look for Smith, Monroe, Drummond to dominate this Knicks team on the boards, and once the start settling for jumpers. The Pistons will run away from the Chandler less Knicks.

**********Detroit Pistons-4***********

Old Post 11-19-13 08:42 PM
richchris

Sweet!!

2-1

Old Post 11-20-13 05:18 AM
richchris

Indiana Hoosiers-8

Posted: 11/21/2013 11:06:04 AM
YTD:
1st Halves: 1-0
2nd Halves: 4-1
Sides: 3-6

Washington Huskies +8.5

Will add more plays later. Going against the Hoosiers tonight is highly advised by me. I can't believe this team is laying nearly 9 on the road against a competitive program. Indiana has a lot of growing together to do before they'll be consistently good. It may not happen until well into Big Ten season. Too much youth to rely on, and even the most experienced players are shaky at the moment.

*****Son, this one is in the Madison Square Garden arena . Not sure if Shawn Kemp Jr and the boys can find their stroke in time to cover this 8...Will Shehe will bounce back big tonight after a shaky start in Bloomington. Look for the Huskies defense to allow Shehe to set on up on the perimeter for the 3. If Noah Vonleh does the job on Kemp Jr and this smaller front line, this one can be covered at the half.

*********Indiana Hoosiers-8*********

Old Post 11-22-13 12:00 AM
richchris

SheHee....3-1

Thank you Hoosier!

Old Post 11-22-13 06:14 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: