StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 11/5 CFB Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

11/5 CFB Play

Ohio ML +165 vs. Buffalo

A homer play -- maybe. BUT -- Buffalo is 6-2 this year. Their six wins are against Stony Brook, UConn, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan, UMass and Kent State. Those six teams have a combined record of 8-44. The best team record-wise is Stony Brook, who is 1-AA -- and Buffalo needed 5OT's to win 26-23.

Ohio hasn't played many good teams in the MAC, but does have good early season wins over North Texas and Marshall.

I'll ride with the Alma Mater tonight.

Good luck to everybody tonight.

CFB:
Ohio ML +165

YTD:
CFB: 47-37-2, +8.7 Units

Old Post 11-05-13 11:04 PM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good luck tonight, looks like i'll be on the total
GL

Old Post 11-05-13 11:39 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

After that bogus safety on the intentional grounding call, the boys just laid down. Beyond disappointing. I hope everybody had a good night.

CFB:
Ohio ML +165...LOSER

YTD:
CFB: 47-38-2, +7.7 Units

Old Post 11-06-13 05:23 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jerilee007

Wanted to get NYHigh a message.........

Hello MSU/Dog,

Hope you don't mind if I could step in here and get NYHigh to send me an email pertaining to his football team Ohio U..

Jerilee007@att.net

Thanks again, and too, happy hunting this weekend on the football stuff!!.

Rockin' Jerilee

Old Post 11-06-13 05:46 PM
Jerilee007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee007 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: