StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > eagleseye13
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

eagleseye13

Congrats on the 10-0 NCCAF Contest run the past two weeks! I'm still looking for your NFL plays in the other contest.

Welcome to the Den.

Old Post 09-25-13 08:40 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow..thanks

Thanks for the NCAA props. I figured bc i missed so many weeks for the NFL contest already I would be way behind. If not, i'll look into it.

Best sports are NCAAF, NCAAB, and MLB..

NFL has been pretty bad last yr where i stopped betting it at all and this year has been even a bit above even.

Old Post 09-25-13 11:00 PM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's still very early in the NFL contest. By betting parlays people at the bottom of the list can still win it.

Best of luck.

Old Post 09-25-13 11:47 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

alrighty then!

thats usually what i bet anyways so I'll give it a go! forgive me if i mess up the first week but ill try my best to make sure its right.

look for the picks later in the week..

Old Post 09-25-13 11:54 PM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sounds good my man.

Old Post 09-26-13 04:44 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: