StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > fordam vs temple
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
wildjayson

fordam vs temple

friend of mine going huge on temple, does anyone know anything about these teams?

thanx

Old Post 09-12-13 01:53 AM
wildjayson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildjayson Click here to Send wildjayson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Temple.......

I watched most of their game last week vs Houston. They played ND pretty tough in the 2h of their opener. They held Houston's offense to 1 TD. They gave up a 12 yd drive after an interception with a minute to go. Their kicking game stinks. Their defense will be able to hold down most of the lower grade schools. Pretty good. They run the ball efficiently. Mostly to run clock and shorten the game. I think this team will make for some good 'under' bets in the future. Listen up, MSU!!! ha

I don't know much of anything about Fordham football. They play in the Patriot League in football. Don't think they're very high up on the pecking order though. If we were talking Fordham hoops now........

Gaston graduated, but Pecora has Frazier, Smith, Canty, and Robinson back!! And a 6'10" freshman coming in! ha

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 09-12-13 02:59 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildjayson

irishmule

thanx mate heard temples qb got a banged up knee?

Old Post 09-12-13 08:20 AM
wildjayson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildjayson Click here to Send wildjayson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: