StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Week #1
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA Week #1

Presbyterian @ Wake Forest -37.5

In the five contests that the Blue Hose have played DIV 1 opponents they have never made it closer than 37 points. Books have not hedged this line at all so IMO some value is there. The local media has penciled in a 4 - 0 start of the season for Wake, but even though that maybe the case they won't be covering the number.

Truth is WF's OL is a mess, Grobe has been more pessimistic on the teams effort this fall than usual. The stadium will be less than half full for this dull opener. I don't see Wake up for this game and Grobe will call off the dogs in the second half.

Presbyterian +37.5*

University of Nevada at Las Vegas @ Minnesota -14 51

Backing my alma mater tonight for shts and giggles.

Rebels +14*

NC @ SC -13.5 58

Tar heels have big issues with the OL and local media has mentioned the teams locker room issues throughout the past month, which will equate to a team playing over their head and takes no sht or will simply lay down and just get rolled. Like most big TV games I'll pass on the side, but the total is pretty generous.

Under 57**

Old Post 08-29-13 03:59 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Bromoe

good to see you, hit me up again, i lost your info. let's have a good season, oh might be battling on the total lol
GL

Old Post 08-29-13 06:31 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

Old Post 08-29-13 07:42 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Mike...Sent you a PM

It's hot and humid in SC today and even if the total is pointing towards the over at the half, I'll play the under in the second half to hedge. NC can pass the ball, but I think they come out flat and when that 4th quarter comes around they will be dragging.

Added...

Rutgers +11*

I don't know squat about Nevada and Rutgers this year, but the numbers are to hard to pass up. Three trends totaling 48 - 11 ats. Vegas books are taking in some nice wagers on the Rutgers money line which is a good sign.

Old Post 08-29-13 11:35 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

maybe the Deacons in the 1st, can't believe you didn't go tonight
GL

Old Post 08-30-13 12:05 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rutgers almost pulled it out last night getting double digits. Suggest you watch money line movements in the games this weekend. It is a good tool the first few weeks of the season.

Texas Technological University -6 (59)
@
Southern Methodist University

SMU has some nice trends and the smart money is taking the touchdown, so am I.

Florida Atlantic @ Miami -33 (54)

Bought this based on some decent trends, the weather will be hot & humid and just like I predicted in the SC / NC game last night, both teams had nothing left in the 4th. Ditto tonight. With Florida next up for Miami it's a nice"look ahead" spot as well. I think they grab their 2 - 3 td lead at the half and just coast home in the second. Take the points.

3 - 1 +3 units

Old Post 08-30-13 03:27 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday

Buffalo University +35*
Syracuse University +8.5*
Western Kentucky +4.5*

Ohio State under 56*
Florida under 56*

STD 4 - 2 +3

Old Post 08-31-13 04:36 PM
msudogs

love the card buddy, i'll be up your way in January, we need to check on a Wake hoop game maybe
GL

Old Post 08-31-13 04:40 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sounds good Mike and thanks for the info this week.

Buffalo University +35* -winner
Syracuse University +8.5*-winner
Western Kentucky +4.5*

Ohio State under 56* - loss
Florida under 56* - winner

STD 7 - 3 +5

ADDING....

Georgia/ Clemson under

Old Post 09-01-13 01:29 AM
msudogs

nice work today
GL

Old Post 09-01-13 02:32 AM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ohio @ Louisville

Last 20 minutes Louisville % is up and line is dropping. I'm following and suggest you do the same.

Old Post 09-01-13 09:35 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: