StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Baseball been bery bery good to me
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Baseball been bery bery good to me

Don't usually do much baseball capping but I'm starting to get into it more and more each day. So here are my insights:

Minny @ LaA:
*It's an early pitch after a night game so I look for some struggling bats early
*Both SP have been solid as of late w/Weaver going 3-1 w/1.64 era L5 & Pelfrey going 1-1 w/2.55 era L3
*6 of L7 have gone under for LaA
*LaA have lost their L3 games giving up 20 runs(so I look for a very inspired start from their Ace as he needs to keep runs off the board)
*Unders are 7-2-1 in this umps L10

With that my Play is Minny/LaA un.4 1st5

Good luck Fellas, should be back with more insights later

Old Post 07-24-13 09:29 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice way to start off

Next game insights:

Pitt @ Wash:

*Nats are hitting LHP at a lowly .209 clip & are facing one of the best today
*Nats have continued to struggle with run support
*Liriano is 4-1 w/2.45era L5 & comes in off a disappointing outing, so I look for an inspired one here
*1st inning scores allowed by these SP's are: Pitt 2-13 & Wash 5-19(1-13 L14)
*L3 games for this ump have gone under

My plays: No Score 1st inning & 1st5 innings under & Pitt 1st5(a safer play due to the loss of their closer)

GL

Old Post 07-25-13 01:17 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: