StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 6-18 (includes NBA game 6 final plays)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

6-18 (includes NBA game 6 final plays)

1.KC Royals over 7.5
2.Cincinnati Reds over 8

Back at 8:30pm with NBA plays

Old Post 06-19-13 12:25 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

final plays

I have not seen Vegas give money away in a while, and the 7 is just too easy; with that being said same as last night. I will be straight wagering each play as well as parlaying them.

NBA finals game 6 (5-5)
I get everything the Spurs had in the last three games. Crowd,intensity, the must win or go home pressure. Finally a LaBrick James "minimizing what he should do". This is DO_OR DIE in your own back yard.

1.Miami-6(*large Play here 1k)
2.Spurs/Miami under 192

MLB Tonight
3.KC Royals over 7.5(house play)
4.Cincinnati Reds over 8

WNBA
5.Mystics+4
6.Mystics/Storm under 140

My format of game 6
Spurs+4(first half)
Miami-6
Spurs/Miami under 192

Bol Den!!

Old Post 06-19-13 02:47 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

maze

lets get that total
bol on the large play

Old Post 06-19-13 03:04 AM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

Saddled up to ride sir

Best of luck tonight mate. I am on the side large as well.

Old Post 06-19-13 03:04 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Took the side and the total as well. Can't believe they are scoring at this pace again. Really thought it would be more of a grind, but its a long way to go yet.

Popovich definitely out coaching Spoelstra this series.

Old Post 06-19-13 03:29 AM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: