StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Statfox forum
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Kostyan
Restricted User

Statfox forum

is officially dead, unfortunately...

Old Post 05-16-13 12:25 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We could discuss playtowin and his copying of other people write ups and posting them as if they are his own

Old Post 05-16-13 01:16 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Yeah, thats what i meant, him, cnotes, etc of spammers and useless info and nothing more...college basketball season and nfl are kinda alive at least...

Old Post 05-16-13 01:27 AM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hang in there guys

Eventually things quiet down. Good people here win out eventually

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-16-13 01:37 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No doubt Cubano, and sharing of information is wonderful, and what once set this site apart. It is a shame however, when people blatantly plagiarize. Statfox used to be a place where duchebaggery may roam free from time to time, but stealing entire thoughts and write ups, was called out by the members, not encouraged.

http://www.3dailywinners.com/

take a look at these write ups from yesterday while they are still up, and tell me if any look familiar

Old Post 05-16-13 02:01 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

it's merely a diversion for me....can't take all of the **** too seriously. i'll tell you one thing though, it's def boring as hell here now.

Old Post 05-16-13 03:32 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Maybe we should resurrect Tigreson? Things haven't been the same since he's been banned.

I'm waiting for the NFL myself.

ONE TUFF MAZE,

i'M SORRY FORGIVING YOU CRAP,, tHOUGHT YOU WERE luca. MY BADD.

Old Post 05-16-13 04:12 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

My name is Luca. I live on the second floor.....lol

Old Post 05-16-13 04:21 PM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

There you are, i suspected one of those nicks def...

Old Post 05-16-13 04:46 PM
3DW Doug

I happen to read here somebody is stealing my material.

If so I would appreciate examples and who it is.

Thanks,

Doug

Old Post 05-16-13 06:01 PM
3DW Doug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3DW Doug Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/ showthread~s~3b5bcbaaa1cef9e3aebddfa4c16
96464~threadid~187863.php

96464~threadid~187867.php

96464~threadid~187865.php

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 05-16-13 06:12 PM
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Doug

Wow, news travels fast. Took only 4 hours for someone to let you know that a post here referenced that someone was plagiarising your site posts. Seems that if someone knows your site well enough to let you know directly and have your response in 4 hours after the post, they would have recognised the copy paste issue long ago.....no?

Sorry to read that someone has been posting others ideas as their own. It is one thing for someone to share the musing of other sites and 'expert' cappers, as we all like to tail/fade many of them, but to post it as one's own is not good.

How to proceed?

Old Post 05-16-13 06:47 PM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Tots

Links don't work.

Old Post 05-16-13 08:29 PM
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hmmm, not sure why, but all ya have to do is look at playtowins posts from yesterday and 3dailywinners plays from yesterday.

Also, the previous day his plays were taken from a poster at Covers, KeyElement

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 05-16-13 08:45 PM
Kostyan
Restricted User

Noticed long time ago as well.

Old Post 05-16-13 09:00 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if you get the tar, i'll get the feathers.

Old Post 05-16-13 09:35 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
3DW Doug

Fluid - Actually nobody sent me anything, I saw something on the SF home page about the forum and clicked on and saw it. Fate stepped in.

I honestly don't spend time here, but maybe I should again. We'll see.

I'll let Playtowin know what I expect if he wants to post these.

Tots_McGee - Thanks for pointing this out, appreciated.

Good Luck to everyone who reads this tonight.

Old Post 05-17-13 12:01 AM
3DW Doug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3DW Doug Edit post   Report post
GoBruins
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wheres Randizzle?

lol

Old Post 05-17-13 12:07 AM
GoBruins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBruins Edit post   Report post
GoBruins
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RDTrains? BrianinBama? Msu?

Old Post 05-17-13 12:09 AM
GoBruins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBruins Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i'm around, just don't care much for baseball, but hey WNBA starts next week, let's try...........

Spurs/Warriors under 97' 1st

Old Post 05-17-13 12:32 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: