StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Knicks -2
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Knicks -2

I rarely post NBA plays on this site or anywhere else for that matter. I usually stick to what I know which is golf and tail some of you in different sports.

That said, I have a fairly large play (for me) against my hometown Boston Celtics. They need too many things to go their way and still may not be good enough against a more talented team. Everyone has to continue to play well on old legs. Doc Rivers relied on 7 players for the most part on Wednesday. It is going to catch up to them tonight. If Pierce struggles at all, they are toast. I also expect a much better effort from JR Smith in game 6 as well as Carmelo Anthony who has shot the ball horribly (18-60) over the last two games. Celtics don't have enough scoring if NYK can execute a little better tonight on offense. Too many things have to go right for the Green Machine and too many things have to go wrong for the Knicks. Based on that, I am laying a small number of -2 (from last night) on the Knicks to send my Celtics packing.

GL Den.

Old Post 05-03-13 07:56 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree Bear. That is the direction I went too. GL to us!

Old Post 05-03-13 09:58 PM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Bear

always look forward to your post & i have missed the golf lately from you, i'll be on this game with the totals, as well let's enjoy the game, sidebar here the Knicks are 50-36 ats in the 1st this year
GL

Old Post 05-04-13 12:09 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Bear

you have some late money going your way, let's do it
GL

Old Post 05-04-13 12:56 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks Bear, got the half now let's get the game
GL

Old Post 05-04-13 02:21 AM
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish I got some half buddy...glad you did. Lets bring her home and meet at the window.
GL to us.

Old Post 05-04-13 02:27 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks for everything, had a nice evening, see you later today ? let's enjoy
GL

Old Post 05-04-13 03:05 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: