StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Odd ending to Den v GS game?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ICT Picker

Odd ending to Den v GS game?

Ok first I didnt watch the game just looked at game log so just looking for opinion of those who watched/bet the game cuz I might be off base here.....with :35 to go Den makes a shot to cover the 8 point spread. Then with 25 sec remaining GS is fouled and makes 2 ft's to get it back under the number, GS then lets Den run out clock. The way GS shoots the three isnt it odd that they wouldnt extend the game with 25 sec left and make Den hit some Ft's. Just seems like most NBA teams would do that. Thoughts.

Old Post 05-01-13 10:32 AM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No question down 7 25 secs you foul .....I wont complain tho as i was sitting on under

Old Post 05-01-13 04:24 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You and Douglas are both correct. I, like Douglas, will not complain as well, since also had the under.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-01-13 04:29 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

cubano

Did anyone n bay area media ask Jackson about
it......BTW, I chopped had lo with den, but just
Curious if the non degenerate fans had anything to say.

Old Post 05-01-13 05:08 PM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was working so missed the post game interviews, except his accusations of dirty plays against Curry. Think he is priming the refs for the upcoming game.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-01-13 05:40 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

I was a little surprised but happy they didn't foul since I also had the Under. Interestingly enough, the 1/2 point cover makes it 8 in a row for GSW now.

Old Post 05-01-13 07:24 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: