StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Okc Thunder vs. Utah Jazz (in game)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Okc Thunder vs. Utah Jazz (in game)

*This past weekend i got to spend time with two of my good friends from the South Carolin area (Ty Corbin & Xavier McDaniel). During the final four weekend Ty mentioned several times the play of his bench and the defensive production of Demarre Carroll, and the intensity he brings to each practice. Thought the weekend i could sense the urgency of winning this particular game. However, i am on the fense here; we are talking about covering Kevin Durrant the Nba scoring leader.

* in game; first of two plays, remember we are wagering the normal play in the first half and hopefully we can DOUBLE DOWN second half

Play
Utah Jazz (1st half)+2

*The Utah jazz bench ranks 8 amongst scorning vs Okc 17 ranked bench. My bet is that Coach Brooks will continue his rotation the same way he has the past 4 games giving Kevin Durrant lots of rest in the late second quarter.

Old Post 04-10-13 12:02 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

maze i just called

Shotgun.

Old Post 04-10-13 02:02 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

increase wager

here

Old Post 04-10-13 02:44 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

shot of scotch anyone

(@_@)$$

Lets ride!!

Old Post 04-10-13 03:08 AM
msudogs

tough one here, must be nice for the HC of the Jazz to come see you after friday's game in Salt Lake City against New Orleans & then not travel with his team to San Francisco for a sunday game with the Warriors in the middle of the most important stretch in his career with a playoff berth on the line. that's alot of traveling when you played for DePaul, i'm sure the Miller family is thrilled at his focus on the playoffs

Old Post 04-10-13 10:21 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

after looking further here, wish i would have looked earlier, it was a bad spot for the Jazz the HC was not focused after TWO cross country flights, just to be here on saturday, with his friday night game over at 11:28 est he flew to the ATL for a couple of hours ? then flew cross country for the Warriors game, the team must have been thinking WTF ? stilll they defeated the Warriors despite the lack of focus from their HC, this was a tough one, wish Ty would have gave you some insight back in January when they came to town, you'll get them next time

Old Post 04-10-13 11:03 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow

Old Post 04-10-13 06:49 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you are working too hard bud

My friends and i enjoyed the Championship game on monday without you. Dont have a BABY!!

JAZZZ....LOSER

Old Post 04-10-13 07:07 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: